Amp sim requests

Music Man HD 130
Great clean sound, but it also has a hidden secret, in that if you push the preamp and poweramp, and use a power attenuator (I use a Weber MASS 200) to the max, you get a sweet distortion that works well with guitars and bass alike!
Recommended!

Im going to request the Pignose G40V.
For those who don't know, this amp is NEIL YOUNG IN A BOX. It was designed by Dennis Kager (an old Ampeg Designer).
I had one of these and sold it like an idiot a few years ago. It truly was more Neil Young than any deluxe i've tried. Likely because it uses 6l6's.
This is the schematic which has been verified as ACCURATE by a several sources.
http://www.schematicheaven.com/newamps/pignose_g40.pdf

Cliff this would be dirt easy for you to model, and would allow us to nail neil young's sound instantly (think cortez the killer).

oh and i forgot ... PLEASE :D.
~mx~

Kfbxjkgdsz
bffjfkhxklhfmbxZ. NhhhdfijhvhgkhvigjjbhjobjjjnjugfguhgggioooopoppkkkjkkkjjjjbcAaadycpdjfsx
Xxhhgcuyhhghhhhhjggujoohhgjgszhll

Posted with TouchBB on my iPhone

Re:

grOOvadelic said:
Kfbxjkgdsz
bffjfkhxklhfmbxZ. NhhhdfijhvhgkhvigjjbhjobjjjnjugfguhgggioooopoppkkkjkkkjjjjbcAaadycpdjfsx
Xxhhgcuyhhghhhhhjggujoohhgjgszhll

Posted with TouchBB on my iPhone
Probably has kids like me...

A Laney VC15. Amazing little amp with a 1x10 speaker. I've played many-a-nice valve amp over the years, but none had the almost 3D clean and crunch tones that this little beauty had.

Didejek said:
Framus amps, Hughes and Kettner Triamp, Carvin Legacy. Official schematics below.

Framus Amps

here are all the official schematics

Cobra
This is an extremely tight modern higain amp, great for low tuned guitars, modern death metal, stuff a'la Fear Factory etc. A bit similar to Engl Savage in response. It has a mid-cut switch, but I would leave this function off - we still have a lot of ways to cut the mids.

I agree with the cobra. This may be what i desire most in the axe right now. Im pretty happy with the high gain offering right now between the 5150, the Powerball and the recto orange, but the cobra has a different character that i would love to play with.

marvinx said:
Im going to request the Pignose G40V.
For those who don't know, this amp is NEIL YOUNG IN A BOX. It was designed by Dennis Kager (an old Ampeg Designer).
I had one of these and sold it like an idiot a few years ago. It truly was more Neil Young than any deluxe i've tried. Likely because it uses 6l6's.
This is the schematic which has been verified as ACCURATE by a several sources.
http://www.schematicheaven.com/newamps/pignose_g40.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cliff this would be dirt easy for you to model, and would allow us to nail neil young's sound instantly (think cortez the killer).

oh and i forgot ... PLEASE :D.
~mx~

+1 :!:

Wow so many request lol.. Is there any limit on both the Standard and Ultra on how many Amp models it could handle?

btw how about Recto Vintage hi gain :D

Back
Top Bottom