• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Amp & Cab Quick Reference Guide updated

jma

Inspired
Thanks great man !!! :D
People like you should have more visibility, :rolleyes:
In this Forum ;)
Sorry, I'm a chronic lurker. :cool:

I'm glad people are still finding the guide useful. When the Axe-Fx manual gets updated I'll give it a good going over. I'm sure some of the parameter descriptions are badly out of date.

jamie7074

New here
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing and you no longer have an axe? Cliff give this man a discount!
That would be cool. I wonder if fas would do it

bdcoach

New here
That is when I bought my first one as well. Love it. I will take.me a.while to get used to it as far as all the tweaking options that it has. May I ask you questions and get advice from you. You definitely seem to know your Axe fx's.....

jma

Inspired
That is when I bought my first one as well. Love it. I will take.me a.while to get used to it as far as all the tweaking options that it has. May I ask you questions and get advice from you. You definitely seem to know your Axe fx's.....
The best advice I could give a new user would be:
1) Read the manual at least up to pg 38. (Yes, it's a drag - do it anyway.)
2) Don't get lost in the advanced parameters early on. In fact, ignore them. Since firmware 18, I rarely touch anything other than the tone controls, input trim, and amp level.
3) Download presets from veteran users who know the Axe-Fx inside and out. This is a great way to learn how things work. Start here:
Fremen's Presets
Yek's Presets
4) Have fun!

bdcoach

New here
I went to purchase the presets for $30. and copied and pasted in thibderob@yahoo.fr and it tells me to enter a valid email or phone # what am I doing wrong? really would love to have the presets.

ETOLKIEN

Veteran
Hey, thanks for updating your guide to Q4!!
...and the SV version...wow!
It would be great, by the Hetfield's nads power!

spx90

Forum Addict
The best advice I could give a new user would be:
1) Read the manual at least up to pg 38. (Yes, it's a drag - do it anyway.)
2) Don't get lost in the advanced parameters early on. In fact, ignore them. Since firmware 18, I rarely touch anything other than the tone controls, input trim, and amp level.
3) Download presets from veteran users who know the Axe-Fx inside and out. This is a great way to learn how things work. Start here:
Fremen's Presets
Yek's Presets
4) Have fun!
5) Download the guide of Mr. jma (Amp & Cab Quick Reference Guide for Axe-Edit FW Quantum 4.0 )
Amp & Cab Quick Reference Guide :D:innocent::D:yum:
Great job

My desire, translated into Italian ...... :hearteyes:

Last edited:

spx90

Forum Addict
Amp & Cab Quick Reference Guide updated FW Quantum 8.02
Axe-Edit v3.14.1 ~ May 19, 2017

Thank you very much Jma :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom