Amp & Cab Quick Reference Guide updated

Wow! The skill, professionalism, and sense of community of forum members just blows me away. I belong to a couple of other gear/music boards and NOTHING comes CLOSE to what you find here. Being an active member has definitely taken my playing to a new level. I strive to give back as much as I have received. THANK YOU!!!

shock.gif

blink.gif

clap.gif

thumbsup.gif

I updated my quick reference guide for firmware 10.02/Axe-Edit 1.9. I have painstakingly updated all that I could, but be aware that some info still needs work, particularly the tone stack section. I had to sell my Axe-Fx last year to help pay for school so now I only have access to info that I can find online.

If the old link still exists on the wiki, it needs to be updated to this new address:

http://jma77.zxq.net/Amp_&_Cab_Block_Quick_Reference.pdf

Enjoy!
Bro thank you so much. Your version 6 guide was my goto when wanting to quickly find something out

This is awesome, thanks. I'm wondering, is the description of the Bogner Ecstasy correct...? Here, the red channel is described as the same as the blue channel, only with boost and structure on. But the blue and red channels are really two different channels on this one?

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback. I'll try to keep the guide updated when there are major changes to the firmware or Axe-Edit.

@wembley: Thanks for pointing that out. I copied that description from the manual, which just calls them "OD channels". I have updated the guide to show they are actually two different channels.

Back
Top Bottom