Amp & Cab Quick Reference Guide updated

Thanks great man !!! :D
People like you should have more visibility, :rolleyes:
In this Forum ;)

Sorry, I'm a chronic lurker. :cool:

I'm glad people are still finding the guide useful. When the Axe-Fx manual gets updated I'll give it a good going over. I'm sure some of the parameter descriptions are badly out of date.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing and you no longer have an axe? Cliff give this man a discount!
That would be cool. I wonder if fas would do it

That is when I bought my first one as well. Love it. I will take.me a.while to get used to it as far as all the tweaking options that it has. May I ask you questions and get advice from you. You definitely seem to know your Axe fx's.....

That is when I bought my first one as well. Love it. I will take.me a.while to get used to it as far as all the tweaking options that it has. May I ask you questions and get advice from you. You definitely seem to know your Axe fx's.....

The best advice I could give a new user would be:
1) Read the manual at least up to pg 38. (Yes, it's a drag - do it anyway.)
2) Don't get lost in the advanced parameters early on. In fact, ignore them. Since firmware 18, I rarely touch anything other than the tone controls, input trim, and amp level.
3) Download presets from veteran users who know the Axe-Fx inside and out. This is a great way to learn how things work. Start here:
Fremen's Presets
Yek's Presets
4) Have fun!

Hey, thanks for updating your guide to Q4!!
...and the SV version...wow!
It would be great, by the Hetfield's nads power!

The best advice I could give a new user would be:
1) Read the manual at least up to pg 38. (Yes, it's a drag - do it anyway.)
2) Don't get lost in the advanced parameters early on. In fact, ignore them. Since firmware 18, I rarely touch anything other than the tone controls, input trim, and amp level.
3) Download presets from veteran users who know the Axe-Fx inside and out. This is a great way to learn how things work. Start here:
Fremen's Presets
Yek's Presets
4) Have fun!
5) Download the guide of Mr. jma (Amp & Cab Quick Reference Guide for Axe-Edit FW Quantum 4.0 )
Amp & Cab Quick Reference Guide :D:innocent::D:yum:
Great job

My desire, translated into Italian ...... :hearteyes:

Last edited:
Amp & Cab Quick Reference Guide updated FW Quantum 8.02
Axe-Edit v3.14.1 ~ May 19, 2017

Thank you very much Jma :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom