Amb & Cab Block Quick Reference Guide

Awesome guide!!! Does anyone know for sure what the FAS models were based on? I saw Triaxis listed, but it didn't seem certain?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome guide!!! Does anyone know for sure what the FAS models were based on? I saw Triaxis listed, but it didn't seem certain?

Yeah, the wiki just says "presumed" for three of those FAS models, so that's how I left it in the guide.

JMA,

Thanks for taking the time to document this information. Truly usable.

For some reason, I had trouble viewing the online version of the document, even though it came out fine on the printer. Missing letters throughout. I was using a MacBook running 10.5.8, and viewing via Google Chrome browser version 17.0.963.46, but when I changed to my Firefox browser, all was fine. Just a heads-up, in case someone else has trouble viewing via Chrome.

JMA,

For some reason, I had trouble viewing the online version of the document, even though it came out fine on the printer. Missing letters throughout. I was using a MacBook running 10.5.8, and viewing via Google Chrome browser version 17.0.963.46, but when I changed to my Firefox browser, all was fine. Just a heads-up, in case someone else has trouble viewing via Chrome.

I just viewed the online document in Chrome using Windows and it looks fine. The PDF uses standard Adobe fonts, so I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't view properly. Maybe a glitch between the Chrome PDF plugin and your Mac?

JMA,

FYI: I viewed it on my MacBook (10.6.8 ) using the exact same version of Chrome without any problems at all...

Guys,

Thanks for checking it out on your systems. Sounds like it must be something on my end. I'm just glad I have a couple of browsers, otherwise I'd have been trying to read between the lines. ;)

Lee

Great and very useful ! thanks !
just a little wish : could you change the Cab Suggestion from numbers of the cabs to their names ? :)

just a little wish : could you change the Cab Suggestion from numbers of the cabs to their names ? :)

The numbered cab list on the previous pages corresponds to the numbers on the cab suggestion column. This was the easiest way for me to do it and keep the pages short and concise. Ideally, it would be great if we could number the factory cab list in Axe-Edit, but that doesn't seem doable yet. Maybe in a future update? :)

Back
Top Bottom