Amb & Cab Block Quick Reference Guide

Wow- very cool. Thanks for the effort. I find lately when I'm working through the Axe, wiki, manual, etc. that it's after a day of work staring at computer screens. So anything that makes it quicker and easier is very helpful. Cheers...

Great stuff. I don't know what some parameters are, not sure if they are in the manual? [e.g. air and dynamics]. This gathers everything that's developed so far parameter-wise in a neat way. Like the section on the tonestacks.

Thanks!

awesome, thanks for taking the time. very easy to follow and i'll surely use it as a reference b/c i've alreay forgotten half of it!

Thank you very much!!!!! This is extremely useful!! Anything to help me playing more and not being a slave on having to figure everything out!!!!

Cheers

Excellent. Put this one on my desktop for easy reference.

It would be cool if we could even add to it as people experiment to get more in depth with how each control can/does affect others, etc.

Does anyone know of a way to mass rename the Amp names to the copyrighted names? I know it's probably bad juju for FAS to ship them with it, but we can do it no prob. There used to be a tool/script or something in the Std/Ultra days, is there anything now?

I don't know what some parameters are, not sure if they are in the manual? [e.g. air and dynamics].

Thanks!

The manual hasn't been updated with the newer firmware changes yet. The firmware stickies and the Wiki are the best places to go for info on the new functions.

A suggestion: rather than listing the tonestack types, I think a list of suggested cabinets to go with each Amp type (source) would be very useful in your guide. Not the cab numbers but something like:
- Shiva - V30s
- JCM800 - greenbacks
- Cameron - G12H30s

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a way to mass rename the Amp names to the copyrighted names? I know it's probably bad juju for FAS to ship them with it, but we can do it no prob. There used to be a tool/script or something in the Std/Ultra days, is there anything now?
Hey brotha,
I haven't seen anything like that yet. I imagine there is a java/coder genius somewhere waiting to see that this is a desired asset.
All I know is everything Ive given back, Ive received 10 fold. I think thankfulness is an intention that manifest beyond what science and the everyday human has/will acknowledged.

So thanks for Laygos renamer. :)
And thank all of you for being the shiz.

Edit:
Also, thanks to jma for making his 26th post a VERY helpful one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom