AE 3.0 is nice BUT FRONT PANEL RULEZ :)

More options the better. Whichever gets me to the sound I'm looking for fastest at the time.

axe edit 3.0 is nice....for typing the patch names faster :)

i am glad we didnt have an editor for so long, so we learned how to use the AXE...knobs feel much better / real than the mouse.

Completely disagree,the AE was consistently put aside by not so necessary updates and was long overdue.For someone whos vision isnt the greatest,at times it was daunting trying to see what I was looking at on the AXFX.Doing all the editing I need is now a breeze..Its about time! Thanks FAS...

Completely disagree,the AE was consistently put aside by not so necessary updates and was long overdue.For someone whos vision isnt the greatest,at times it was daunting trying to see what I was looking at on the AXFX.Doing all the editing I need is now a breeze..Its about time! Thanks FAS...

AE was never "put aside" by not so necessary updates. That is simply not factual. Just be happy it's now here. No need to toss out untruths.

axe edit 3.0 is nice....for typing the patch names faster :)

i am glad we didnt have an editor for so long, so we learned how to use the AXE...knobs feel much better / real than the mouse.

I suggest you open your Axe, disable the frontpanel, and learn to use the editor.
Maybe one day it will come in handy if your frontpanel fails ;)

I've been using the front panel since 2007...along with many version of the editor including LarsB.

Yeah I can get by, I even made a little utility that all it did was name your preset. But Axe-Edit 3 is far superior. I had forgotten how much easier is to just configure everything with speed. I tried making it crash yesterday, moving blocks as fast as I could changing parameters, resetting things, no crashes or corrupt data so far (Windows 7 64-bit).

??? sharing thoughts, expriences to see what other people think. and i said i like axe edit. does it bother u that i like front panel more and share my thoughts? its hard to tell what people really mean just with writing but it didt really feel positive, your comment....if i got u wrong, sorry.

[/h]Isn't it wonderful that you found what "rulez" for you? If the FP does it, why do you bother with AE?

How about an editor that is an *exact* emulation of the front panel? Would you prefer that to Axe Edit?

Man, I am sooooooooooooo tempted...... ;)

5684890191_1a53f65669_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom