Admin deleted post without reason

I see the huge irony of your post. Hopefully you do as well otherwise we know who the troll is. I will add that perhaps I am following their lead as they make things public as well.

Well, I guess if I wasn't laughing and really took issue with you as a person over some silly old forum posts, the irony would be huge. I was simply pointing out that the majority of people are appreciative of the moderator’s efforts here and it’s a select few that have compelling issues. It’s a forum and heated discussions happen and egos get hurt. But all and all that’s what makes us human no? For me personally, it's not all that difficult to determine who’s trying to contribute to the forum and who is just stirring the pot.

Hope everything works out for you...

Last edited:
Not sure what there is to work out?? And yes I recognized you're stirring the pot. No biggie.

I AM NOW CHOPPING OFF PHYLLIS' HEAD WITH A CHAIN SAW.

If you can catch that reference, that should be funny.

Perhaps you should go back and read my posts again before making that accusation that I'm trolling. You won't find any history of me stirring up trouble in my posts.

Apology accepted in advance. Thanks.

Your Welcome ......? :roll

If you do your homework you will find that these select few have banded together in an obvious effort to somehow save face. Most of these guys have something in common – they were called out for talking out their ass and Jay put them straight.

The mods here do a fine job of it and I have a tremendous amount of respect for what they do and how they do it. If anything they should be much stricter and delete threads that don’t propel anyone forward - like this one.

As a guy who knows a thing or two about forums.. (I started sevenstring.org, and run metalguitarist.org, and was a founder/admin of three other million+ post forums before that) Here's my 2c:

Moderating a forum is a thankless job. Don't shit on the moderators. They're here to help you, and every single other person that posts on the boards. When you don't see gold spam, male enhancement spam, and PMs linking you to malware in your inbox - nobody thanks the moderators. When the forum is clean and easy to search, and you find what you're looking for - nobody thanks the moderators. When you have a problem with a sale and they try to lend a hand in any way they can - nobody thanks the moderators.

If one posts of yours gets deleted because you were confused by the date, do the moderators a favor and just let it go. Otherwise it turns into a 6 page thread of nonsense that's completely pointless. It's not their job, they're doing it to help you out. If something this petty really bothers you, grow a thicker skin. If not, the internet holds nothing but heartache for you in the future.

Last edited:
I'm with you. A friend of mine keeps telling me that gerbils are just as good. A gerbil is nothing more than a watered-down hamster. I've owned every model of gerbil, and I can tell you, hamsters are far more "animalistic" and "real". There is no substitute for a genuine hamster. Gerbils are almost there, but they lack that certain something only a real hamster can provide. Besides, put a gerbil in a Habitrail and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom