AFIII A little taste of the new Tri-Chorus clean.

For the record, we based this model on the genuine article -- a Dytronics Songbird, not a recreation.

As for the "chorus fanatic" -- he or she will be hard pressed to not be very pleased. And of course, with a second chorus block onboard you can actually do a stereo HEX-CHORUS... you've never heard anything like it!

Interesting! What is this based upon? The Neunaber Inspire pedal's Hex setting?
I don't think it's "based" on anything. I think it's more of a bonus, because in the Axe-FX you can use two chorus blocks in parallel, or series with the tri-chorus in each block.

Thank you to both of you! Better reverbs and that tri-chorus sound would be my primary motivation to buy a III, as I was planning to buy both an Eventide H8000 or H9000 and a TERC, so please understand I really hope for Fractal to deliver as posted/marketed. It would save me personally a lot of time and money, as I have had Axe-Fx´s since the early Ultra days and am quite familiar with technology. Not that that means anything to you or anyone else, of course.

Last edited:
Thansk so much, preset is available in Axechange!

Azael, in this recording, are you using a strat and picking the strings closer then normal to the bridge? How does it sound so bright, clear and plenty of higher frequencies?

Picture 1===Mark,,Just Wanted to let you know you have another fan,,,or Charlie ,has a fan,,I can`t
tell who she's looking at for sure .
She likes the Tri -Chorus as much as I do.
Picture 2===She`s reminding me to check my email again to see if we got our <<<<Fractal Audio AXE XL 3 Waitlist Purchase Invitation>>> Yet,
I told her she needs to be more patient.
Picture 3 ==== the first pictures didn't turn out good on the presets.
IMG_0583.JPGIMG_0577.JPGIMG_0584.JPG

Azael, in this recording, are you using a strat and picking the strings closer then normal to the bridge? How does it sound so bright, clear and plenty of higher frequencies?
In this recording is Ibanez JPM90HAM in middle position (split two humbuckers) my picking is normal I think.

You dear Mark... are definitely a big part of the success of he AxeFx!
The BEAST (old and new models) sound f***ing good... but... your demos with your tasty relaxed playing style and your happy face... are the cherry on the pie!

My question, too. Just bought a II XL a few months ago and not sure yet if I want to switch to the III right away. I know Cliff said any epiphanies will be ported... would be awesome if that includes also the new FX.

Never mind. Just found a buyer for my XL and got on the wait list. Just couldn't resist the GAS. Kinda expected that, knowing myself for 46 years...

Back
Top Bottom