AFIII A little taste of the new Tri-Chorus clean.

Pardon my ignorance... I mean the chorus sounds fantastic... but you couldn't get that with the previous old chorus or QuadChorus blocks?

What makes the TriChorus so special?

Mark: where was the placement of the trichorus in the preset used for the sound demo? After amp, before two cabs?

I never knew that I needed to use a tri-chorus until now.

Thanks Mark. You and Chris Buono inspired me to buy the II, now I need the III for sure after seeing this.

No and I'm not a liberty to disclose the secrets.
Thankfully it's finally been confirmed that the other blocks could never replicate this effect after the forum bully's would jump on any poster who said they could not seem to achieve a proper Tri Chorus effect no matter how hard they tried. I ended up just buying the TERC after giving up.
Will this ever be able to be ported downward to the AX8 or AxeFX 2 XL? Would still be nice to be able to dial it in on my Fractal stuff even though I do have the TERC.

Thankfully it's finally been confirmed that the other blocks could never replicate this effect after the forum bully's would jump on any poster who said they could not seem to achieve a proper Tri Chorus effect no matter how hard they tried. I ended up just buying the TERC after giving up.
Will this ever be able to be ported downward to the AX8 or AxeFX 2 XL? Would still be nice to be able to dial it in on my Fractal stuff even though I do have the TERC.

I hope it can. I probably won’t get the III for a year or two so that would be a nice little thing to have.

Back
Top Bottom