A few new patches and a layout for you to try.

Burgs

Power User
I've simplified my Layout for gigging use. It works for me so I thought I'd share. All of the Effects switches have hold functions that either toggle or cycle through channels.

While I was sorting out the layout, I made a few kitchen sink patches based on the usual rock amps so I've upped those too, in case someone wants to give them a shot. I'll stick them in Axe-Change as well. You'll need current FW V6.00 or later to run them.

Rock on.

Attachments

• March 2024 AllLayouts.fclayout
    84.7 KB · Views: 217
  • MARSHALL.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 235
  • KITCHEN SINK FM9 Std..syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 216
  • KITCHEN SOLDANOS.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 220
  • KITCHEN FRIEDMANS.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 223
if you're new to the fractal world, pay attention.

these presets (and others like them) are gold. not only does burgs have great taste when it comes to guitar tones, any presets that have been road tested and dialled in for live use by experienced users should be snapped up, assimilated, learned from, used and assimilated into your own arsenal. you won't find many better presets out there.

and not only that, they're free. burgs is a generous mentor. learn from him!

"Kitchen Soldano" made me laugh. Thanks for sharing...and sharing, and sharing. Looking forward to checking them out and learning from what you did.

these presets (and others like them) are gold. not only does burgs have great taste when it comes to guitar tones, any presets that have been road tested and dialled in for live use by experienced users should be snapped up, assimilated, learned from, used and assimilated into your own arsenal. you won't find many better presets out there.

Thanks both, you and @Burgs for always sharing, not only presets but also tips and experiences...I wish many who master all this "Fractal Universe" were like both...I found many helpful people here who help me to cut throughout sometimes turbulent waters...Thanks all 👏 🙏

You are too kind, Simeon! Thank you. Plenty more to come. Cheers.

I've simplified my Layout for gigging use. It works for me so I thought I'd share. All of the Effects switches have hold functions that either toggle or cycle through channels.

While I was sorting out the layout, I made a few kitchen sink patches based on the usual rock amps so I've upped those too, in case someone wants to give them a shot. I'll stick them in Axe-Change as well. You'll need current FW V6.00 or later to run them.

Rock on.
Just want to thank you for all your Musical Donations and knowledge you share. Love the days your Presets pop up.

Loaded these up on my brand new FM9T Mk II today along with the layout and I’m going to roll with these for my new cover gig. Thank you sir.

Hi Burgs. I saw a couple of FB clips of a recent performance with James Reyne. Guitar tone / playing was stunning (as was Jame's voice).
Hope you guys get over to NZ sometime.

Very cool!

I know FM9 presets will load into the Axe 3, but how about layouts, into an Axe 3 + FC12? How will that work?

Back
Top Bottom