7 videos on youtube

I have to agree. I really enjoyed this.

fremen, excellent work! You did a great job programming the patches. Also, your playing is fabulous throughout.

Wow, awesome!
You did a great job there fremen, really goes to show the amazing versatility of the axe-fx! :)

Though i don't like all of your higher gain sounds (too much fx for me), it's all only a question of personal taste, and your playing is great!

Thanks for sharing your patches too, that is just another awesomeness! :D

Share the love..

holy crap!!! these are fantastic....!!! i actually noticed this thread the other day kinda just brushed passed it.. wow..... now its 3am, and i have to be up in 3 hours for a big day but couldnt drag myself away from them...

and providing the banks what a legend......!!!!

Rock!!!
thanks!!!!

Your videos are IMO the best out there as far as showing off the Axe !

And your modesty will not hide the fact that you do shred it with the best out there :D

Thank you :)

PS: je viens de remarquer que tu parles Francais, salutations de Belgique ! Ca a l'air superbe Mauritius*
(*I just realized that you speak French, salutations from Belgium. Mauritius looks beautiful)

Merci ! en français, on dit l'île Maurice ;) Un chouette coin pour passer des vacances, par contre, quand on y vit, c'est un vrai trou perdu pour ce qui est de faire de la musique…

Totally, absolutely, incredibly, amazingly awesome demo.

Other than really, really raunchy sex, thats as good as it gets.

Sir, you are a player extraordinaire!

If I didn't already have an Ultra I would have ordered one on the spot.

Thanks for sharing your banks and ir,s man. Liked your tone and playing very much, great skills there.

I have downloaded the patches but cannot open them,I have noticed that they are rar file my winzip did not open them,o
what to do??? Love those patches your a legend

Sorry, I wanted to reply yesterday but it was impossible to post. Like Athan.G wrote, you can use winrar, but there are free alternatives too. There's a trial period with winrar anyway

Back
Top Bottom