7 videos on youtube

Hello Fremen, I already downloaded your bank an IR´s (from the first page of this thread). But I can´t decompress the rar-file. There is a password requested?
Thanks for help!

An amazing and inspirational contribution Fremen, well done and thanks for sharing. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to and watching the videos, cheers!

I downloaded the tones but can't open the file, I'm using an Apple and have Sysex loaded but no joy I'm afraid - does anyone know what software I need to open the files using a Mac? Thanks.

Thanks wknight2 but sadly not. I can download and open everyone else's files without a hitch using Sysex and Axe-Edit but with these patches I can't even see the graphic on the forum conversational thread that sits next to the download link (see page 1, *10)....so I know I need a software reader of some sort. Once downloaded the file is plain white, no identifying logo, and I have nothing on my Mac that can open it.

Absolutely dodo but all I get is a full screen page of computer programming text...Same thing happens at *83 with Fremen's latest banks. Complete gobbledegook without whatever software can read this stuff.

Another clue as to what I'm missing? - At *34 Fremen says 'Wow dojo' and then there's something - a graphic? - that my computer can't read so all I can see is question mark in a little blue square on my screen. What can you guys see?

Dodo you are a star! Thank you SO much, the link to the 'how to page' has solved my problem. After downloading a little reader software sysex can open Fremen's banks. Hope I can return the favour one day. Cheers!

Hi Fremen, thanks for getting back to me. It was indeed a software reader issue that was at the root of my problem but thanks to the guys on this forum my problem has been solved with a quick trip to the App store for a Mac / Winrar reader. Just out of interest, one of the videos that you posted was a blues / strat piece with a backing track from a guitar mag and I really enjoyed your playing and the sounds on that video very much; brilliant stuff! Is that particular patch(es - I guess you used more than one) amongst this downloadable collection and, if so, what is the title of the patch(es) please?

Just out of interest, one of the videos that you posted was a blues / strat piece with a backing track from a guitar mag and I really enjoyed your playing and the sounds on that video very much; brilliant stuff! Is that particular patch(es - I guess you used more than one) amongst this downloadable collection and, if so, what is the title of the patch(es) please?
Hello, apologies for the late reply ! In the thread about that video I posted the patches, hope the .rar is still valid, I can't test as i'm at work now :
Here's the presets I used and some more. I think that in the vid the first patch I use is N°55 (Plexi 2).

http://pages.intnet.mu/fremen/Patches/Blues.rar

I didn't used the presets 7 and 17 but I added them in the pack. 7 is my main rhythm preset, 17 my main fusion preset. Also included is my user IR 10 (for preset 7). Try that one with various pickups/volume settings on the guitar, it can do both slight crunch and hi gain lead
Since, most of these patches (with firmware changes etc) has evolved, I think I have better blues sounds today.

No apology necessary Fremen! Heck, it's really good of you to get back to me...and everyone else reading this who enjoyed your playing. Thanks again, I shall have fun trying the patches later tonight. Cheers!

ok newbie here, Im lost, for instance on redwirez ir, scooped high gains, what do you change each time you have a new sound, ie is it a stock amp and you are changing IR's? or is it a Ir and you are changing axe amps? thanks sorry so clueless.

I did most of these vids before I bought the redwirez IRs... Each time I have a new sound, it can be a different amp model, a different cab simulation, EQ settings etc

Are you interested in making your own videos to upload to YouTube and other online video websites to share with the rest of the internet community? If you are and if this is your first time trying to do so, you may be wondering how you can go about making your own videos. Although the process of making a video for the likes of YouTube may seem like a complicated one, it isn't necessarily. Even those with a low amount of computer knowledge are able to successfully make their own videos, many of which later end up on one of the online video sites like YouTube.

WOW! Love your tone. I downloaded the rar but doesn't want to open, maybe dated or something. Do you plan on uploading another in the future?

Fremen ... There's a damn good reason this thread has "stuck" - The Axe-Fx units give us all the opportunity to improve our sound, our tone and even our playing, but you have a knack of still making everything you play your own, regardless of the amp/cab or tone - The mark of an excellent guitarist, in my book. After watching all the videos you've posted (including the latest one), I captured several of your presets and want to thank you for making them available so unselfishly. I monkeyed around with a couple this evening and with just minor adjustment, created a hook or two that I'm very pleased with, particularly from your "The Wall pt 1" preset. Thank you once again.

I would be very interested to check out your latest banks, Fremen. Speaking of interfaces, I've tried several and the one that I've settled on is the Phonic Firefly 302 USB. Very versatile little unit and inexpensive. I'll look out for the new Banks. Thanks.

Great stuff and playing. The Loner was great.
I wondered how you were recording it`? External soundcard and camrecorder? How do you mix audio and sound together? What software.
Another question: direct recording to a soundcard has the same settings as playing through studio monitors?

Back
Top Bottom