50 delay blocks and 15 presets available! (v19)

Nicely done Sim!!!

thanks M@. i dialled in your vintage digital feedback dual delay thingy, that you posted in the "dialling delay" thread and included it here. i put "M@" on the end, rather than "Sim", so people would know it was one of yours :) i just did it by ear and following the details you put in the original post. hope you don't mind (there was no version for the II)

a lot of those big sky presets don't really sound like reverb to me....they sound like an 8 plex (or more) possibly feeding a reverb

Much appreciated Simeon! I agree as the sound blooms it's like a tightly formed delay that expands as the notes ring out. I just wanted to get some insight into how you have found the best way to make your signal chain. Thanks again mate!!

presets should work on the II and the XL

That's the nice thing that mitigates the whole II vs. XL preset issue. A block is a block is a block. Many times it's not the whole preset that one needs it's just the block that has the main feature of the preset in question - i.e. a delay block, an amp block that has particular X/Y settings, et cetera, so on, and so forth.

I think folks forgot about the versatility of sharing block .syx files. Muy muy flex-able.

oh yeah and thanks Simeon! helluva guy that one

Very nice of you to do this and share your hard work and time. I'll be sure to make a donation once I download later.

It's digital delay Christmas!! The ambient octaves sounds great. Live been trying to dial in that sound with no luck. Can't wait to try it!

Cool Simeon!!! Have you been able to recreate the ending delay of "Eruption"? I know the Echorec or one of his pedals does that sort of thing like the old tape delays whereas you pull down the time and it also lowers the pitch of the original note.

Mark

Wow! Just checked them and these are incredible! Donation sent.

My wish is that these would appear on the AXE FX hardware in delay types menu, would be so easy do drop one of these wonderful sounds without Axe Edit.

PS.

Simeon, could you make Andy Timmons type delay a well? I think he uses some kind of dual delay that creates this sweet ambiance behind his lead lines.
for example this video at 7:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRY-n83J0F8

Wow! Just checked them and these are incredible! Donation sent.

My wish is that these would appear on the AXE FX hardware in delay types menu, would be so easy do drop one of these wonderful sounds without Axe Edit.

PS.

Simeon, could you make Andy Timmons type delay a well? I think he uses some kind of dual delay that creates this sweet ambiance behind his lead lines.
for example this video at 7:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRY-n83J0F8

You can save them into the Axe-Edit folder and they will show up in the dropdown.

Back
Top Bottom