5 Minute Tones

Cool stuff Leon !
I will try this on my FM3.
Question please, I am using only 1 EXP Pedal. How would you configure it to bring the ambient wash in over the dry sound ? Where would you attach the controller ? Thank you !

Leon,

Ive been a Fractal user since the week the Axe FX II came out. These are the best tutorials ever!!!!! Thanks for this.

This was very easy to replicate on the FM3, sounds EXACTLY, EXACTLY the same as the video , thanks Leon.

How with one EXP pedal...can you wash the PLEX and Muti delay in together , as a wash effect ???
thank you

Leon, with your permission may I post this patch in the FM3 preset forum ? It is a super lush patch for FM3 Users.
And thank you.

@2112 got to watch this one and wow - suddenly I feel like a pleb for using my old ways of creating super spacey reverb! (long decay time, changing diffusion on various reverb types). Sounds killer.

Couldn't decide which of the new TC models I like more, so I used both for this video

Always ahead of the curve my friend, love it!!

Definitely has some Foo Fighter thing as someone mentioned last week obviously coming from your hands properly played hahaha

I didn't find the LT OS Mes V30 Mix 1 on Axe-Change ?

Would you mind re-sharing it ....

THANKS !

Back
Top Bottom