5 Minute Tones

A 5 Minute tone for the JM 45 would be a great help? I know you have recorded a "real life" amp version but how about an Axe 3 version?
Thanks

Yeah, I got on the PRS train recently, too:
20191229_230516.jpg

Plays and sounds great.

I had an oopsie with the pull switch on the tone pot that splits the two pickups, so I replaced it with a standard pot and wired both pickups to series/parallel switches. It gets real close to the split sound, and is still humbucking. I can also mix-n-match the sounds.

Next: a 4p5t super switch and a couple extra sounds....

I'm having trouble finding this IR, when I search for the author 2112 I only get these 3 results, none of which is the LT TV Mix 2.

LT-Cabs.jpg

If someone could point out where I'm going wrong, I'd very much appreciate it.

I've seen more comments along the lines of "But I don't want to spend hours tweaking, I just want to play" pop up on my videos recently, so I decided to start a little series which is more focussed on dialling tones quickly and easily. Here's the first which deals with the USA C++, an all time favourite.

If you've got suggestions for amps or effects you'd like to see given this treatment let me know!

As always, great video Leon!
Are you a fan of boosting 1.6K for lead?
I used to have a midi 31 band eq, and i was always hovering over 1.6k
It requires the use of the 7 band output eq on the AXE however.

Thanks guys. I'd assumed they would pull up the same results, bit strange that they don't really. :veryconfused: Gonna give this a go with my new PRS! :D
And of course, thanks a lot LT, really enjoy your tones. 👍

Back
Top Bottom