15 Pitch Blocks and 20 Presets available to download

Tried them yesterday, and about 5 of these presets, and 1 from the pitch ones, are now in my bank C. No edit at all, as I like how the amp and cab are set. Very good job Simeon, now I wait for your synth patches !
EDIT : ooops, I thought this was the delay thread - I meant I kept 5 delay and 1 pitch presets ;)

are these the same from the other day? i down loaded them all, yet when installed them all settings were set to zero. will this work on XL+ and latest firmware?

Thanks Simeon amazing block presets, this is the kind of Block presets that should be available by Fractal for all the FX blocks.

I agree and, as per a recent post of mine, I'd love to see effect sub-forums to focus the sharing for specific blocks.

I'm a total newbie with amps and pedals so I depend on the generosity of those in this forum. I've enjoyed borrowing things for immediate use when playing but I can't overstate the value of what I've learned by deconstruction of what others share.

here's the next instalment

pitch this time. 15 blocks and 20 presets. the blocks should work in the FX8 and both blocks and presets will work in the AxeFXII and the XL. you will need to be on FW18.12 or later.

There is currently a bug with Axe Edit and the XL+ which won't allow you to load the blocks, but it will be fixed in the next version of Axe Edit.

download here >>> DOWNLOAD HERE <<< and of course, any donations gratefully received!

examples...

some of the presets use External 1 to control various parameters, so you'll need a CC pedal attached. it'll say "Ext 1" in the preset name if it's needed.

have fun and i hope some of these inspire you to come up with your own amazing creations!
What is the 4th one down? Sounds awesome!

visit the linked page and you'll see lots more delay and synth stuff there too

Amazing sounds man! I didn't know one could create blocks. I though only FAS could do that! In any case, how did you make them? Are they tweaked stock blocks?

I didn't know one could create blocks. I though only FAS could do that!
Correct. You can't create blocks.

In any case, how did you make them? Are they tweaked stock blocks?
Correct again. They're stock blocks. You can tweak them however you like, then save them to your computer to be reloaded whenever you want that particular set of tweaks.

And yes, simeon's work is pretty special. ;)

can't remember what i did for the 4th one down. why not download them and have a look?

remember that a block file is just a set of parameter settings. you can save them to your block library, so that you can recall them into any preset, or you can share them with others. read the axe edit manual - the block save/recall stuff is in the bottom left hand corner of the UI

read the axe edit manual
I'm new to the AxeFX etc. Where do you find the Axe-Edit manual?

EDIT- I found it although it's old and all the Mac shortcuts show up as ? marks. I think I can figure them out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom