10 Guitar Solos in 1 | Andre Antunes | (Plexi 100w high)

I think the Flight of the Bumblebee part was too slow.. you could still hear the notes (at least based on the other YT vids I've seen :p)

Very cool! Shows how flexible that Plexi can be as well! Well done!

Thanks a lot!
I love that model, Althought the vid was recorded with the latest firmware, I haven't digged much since FW17. So if you guys know any model with more dynamic response (Clean-to-mean) than the plexi, let me know! I absolutely love these kind of models, and the Plexi is definitely one of the best and most dynamic models IMO.

Thanks a lot!
I love that model, Althought the vid was recorded with the latest firmware, I haven't digged much since FW17. So if you guys know any model with more dynamic response (Clean-to-mean) than the plexi, let me know! I absolutely love these kind of models, and the Plexi is definitely one of the best and most dynamic models IMO.

when I want more dynamics I go to the power tab and adjust dynamic damping ...also go to the speaker tab and turn down the xformer match to 950 or to taste
and that's just a couple things ...

when I want more dynamics I go to the power tab and adjust dynamic damping ...also go to the speaker tab and turn down the xformer match to 950 or to taste
and that's just a couple things ...

Cool advice! Will try
I'm however trying a more "out of the box" solution. Some amps are incredible in their own way. If I want a mellow tone I'd rather try a dumble model rather than messing with a plexi's adv parameters. There are so many great models in the Axe that I lost track of how many are " OMG " with stock settings :)

Back
Top Bottom