• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

10 Guitar Solos in 1 | Andre Antunes | (Plexi 100w high)

Syrinx

Inspired
I think the Flight of the Bumblebee part was too slow.. you could still hear the notes (at least based on the other YT vids I've seen :p)

Andre Antunes

Inspired
Very cool! Shows how flexible that Plexi can be as well! Well done!
Thanks a lot!
I love that model, Althought the vid was recorded with the latest firmware, I haven't digged much since FW17. So if you guys know any model with more dynamic response (Clean-to-mean) than the plexi, let me know! I absolutely love these kind of models, and the Plexi is definitely one of the best and most dynamic models IMO.

APOGEE123

Experienced
Thanks a lot!
I love that model, Althought the vid was recorded with the latest firmware, I haven't digged much since FW17. So if you guys know any model with more dynamic response (Clean-to-mean) than the plexi, let me know! I absolutely love these kind of models, and the Plexi is definitely one of the best and most dynamic models IMO.
when I want more dynamics I go to the power tab and adjust dynamic damping ...also go to the speaker tab and turn down the xformer match to 950 or to taste
and that's just a couple things ...

Andre Antunes

Inspired
when I want more dynamics I go to the power tab and adjust dynamic damping ...also go to the speaker tab and turn down the xformer match to 950 or to taste
and that's just a couple things ...
Cool advice! Will try
I'm however trying a more "out of the box" solution. Some amps are incredible in their own way. If I want a mellow tone I'd rather try a dumble model rather than messing with a plexi's adv parameters. There are so many great models in the Axe that I lost track of how many are " OMG " with stock settings :)

Top Bottom