Post Your Rig!

Some pedals I had lyong around from my old pedalboard. They didnt sound as good with the previous versions of the AXE:

Timmy overdrive
Barber Distortion
Keeley compressor

Axxess Electronic switcher. Via midi :)

When you compare them A/B to the similar within the AXE the sound a little more organic,

Hoping that MIMIC will render my pedals obsolete.

AAEN

Here is mine:

Disclaimer: My "studio" is currently a small part of a spare bedroom, so this is all the space I have to work with.

The "rack" was home-made and sits on a table I got from Ikea
AxeII
Samson SM10 Line Mixer
Furman M-8x2
JBL LSR2328P + LSR2310SP
Line6 PodStudio UX1
Line6 Shortboard MkII

Guitar_Rig_09292012.jpg

axe_rig.jpg
This was my corner of the stage last saturday.
I play keyboards and sing as well next to playing my Axes through my AxeFXII.

In my rack are:
LD-systems in-ear monitor system
Behringer Ultralink Pro mixer
Behringer Ultra-DI Pro multi-DI
Samson Powerbrite Pro 10
Matrix GT800FX
AxeFXII
Custom build connector panel.

I use 4 Boss EV-5 pedals through the MFC-101 for volume/wah/mixing....

Well spotted! It's not easy to see in the pic but it has a fully scalloped fretboard :)

It looked familiar ;)

Here's mine, but with regular fretboard:
rg2027_1.jpg

I have had my AXE as a part of my PA rack for some time. Due to some gigs in the near future, I have put it in a smaller rack together with my 2 wireless Microphones, line 6 G90, (front pic) Wirelss for sax, inear monitor, and a couple of guitarpedals in an Axxess Electronic switcher(rear pic). Guitar and wireless sax is also switched via the Axxess electronic. Using the AXE also for effects on my soprano and tenor sax(Great BTW)

So after a couple of days planning, soldering etc here is the final result.

Now I just need a couple of days work on my main PA-rack, and I will be ready for the gigs in the week-end.

After that bring on Ver. 10

I definitely need to put some patch bay type blanks in my rack. I used to use (2) 8-space SKB's and that gave me tons of storage space, but I hated having to cross connect between the racks. I switched to a 12-space rack, lost my glorious storage space and give my back a work out each time I need to load that sucker. I want to go back to the 2 racks, but have to plan out some quick connection between the two, so I'm not fumbling around with 10 cables in the dark. It would be really awesome to have almost like a massive multi-pin male and female cables that harness together to quickly connect the two racks.

Hi Piing,

how is your routing inside the Axe FX? Do you mix the VC99 in the Axe FX or? Just curious because I am running a Gr 55 with the Axe FX. Thanks!

Hi Piing,

how is your routing inside the Axe FX? Do you mix the VC99 in the Axe FX or? Just curious because I am running a Gr 55 with the Axe FX. Thanks!

Hey Coos,

I run my GR55 into input 2 in stereo, use the feedback return/send to send the signal to output 2, then run it into my rack mixer. i don't send the guitar pickup signal to the GR55, i run that thru a wireless into input 1 of the Axe FX, then output 1 into the rack mixer. I use the effects loop in the rack mixer to send all that to my RC-300 looper and back to the effects return on the mixer. I also use the GR55 to send midi out to my ipad synth (animoog) which is connected to my rack mixer, then I send all that goodness to a splitter/isolator and send the signals the matrix power amp and FOH.

Hi. I connect the stereo analog output of the Axe-FX to the Input 2 (FX Return) of the Axe-FX, then insert an FX block to process the signal inside the Axe.

No pics yet but I have the Axe Fx 2, Furman Conditioner, and 1U Procool Led fans in my SKB Hard case. A 2006 PRS Singlecut 10 top (Emerald Green), a 2012 Musicman Sterling, and a Breedlove acoustic. One QSC K10 with another on the way, and waiting on the MFC foot-controller and two mission expression pedals. :D

Back
Top Bottom