Firmware 13 BETA Feedback?

Wonder if Kevin will release UltrRes .syx files, or just the longer .wav files? .syx would be ideal but I don't know if that is possible or how much work it would require? Either way this is exciting. :)

Wonder if Kevin will release UltrRes .syx files, or just the longer .wav files? .syx would be ideal but I don't know if that is possible or how much work it would require? Either way this is exciting. :)

Since ultrares is a proprietary format by fractal, I'm thinking he'll just release the .wav files and we can convert them.

All we be clear soon.

Cliff, I just needed to say, having bought the AxeFx II based on nothing more than specifications and fanboi ravings, I was pleasantly surprised when I was able to fire it up on 12.0 (I think?) firmware.

The recent release of the 12.04beta has gotten "there" for me, and I find myself noodling on it just because it sounds so "real."

I'm currently home fighting mononucleosis, and the expectation of the FW 13 release is really helping to keep me distracted from everything I'm going through. Thank you and everyone you work with, from assembly to logistics to marketing, for being able to provide a gleaming bright spot in what is a generally very unpleasant time for me right now.

I'm sure you don't hear it enough, so I'm glad to say that the work you all continue to do has far wider-reaching effects than just some interwebz forum posturing about "more realerer." It brings pleasure and enjoyment to people who, occasionally, really need it!

How does this new ultraRes affect current IRs that we own? I just purchased the OH sets and hope that they will still be usable in this new development.

How does this new ultraRes affect current IRs that we own? I just purchased the OH sets and hope that they will still be usable in this new development.
currently the 1x12 and 2x12 wav files are long enough to be converted and take full advantage of UltraRes. everything else...TBA

Back
Top Bottom