Firmware 13 BETA Feedback?

I'm skipping a couple pages of whining and crying, so I may be repeating something somebody's already said. But, why not pretend the Axe Fx is not a modeller at all? It's just a kick-ass preamp. It sounds great and includes a lotta great sfx. If you don't think the JCM800 model sounds like a JCM800, so what? It still sounds good. Use it, and have fun! Pretend it's a whole new amp if that'll make you feel better. I don't get the whole "authenticity" thing. I don't care if it's authentic. I care if it sounds good. If so, we're good to go. If not, there's a big pile of other amps to choose from, none of which will blow up caps, burn transformers or eat hard-to-find tubes.

I'm skipping a couple pages of whining and crying, so I may be repeating something somebody's already said. But, why not pretend the Axe Fx is not a modeller at all? It's just a kick-ass preamp. It sounds great and includes a lotta great sfx. If you don't think the JCM800 model sounds like a JCM800, so what? It still sounds good. Use it, and have fun! Pretend it's a whole new amp if that'll make you feel better. I don't get the whole "authenticity" thing. I don't care if it's authentic. I care if it sounds good. If so, we're good to go. If not, there's a big pile of other amps to choose from, none of which will blow up caps, burn transformers or eat hard-to-find tubes.

NOW yer talkin! And I like what I am hearing! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I said about my AxeFx Standard approx. 5 years ago ;) - now we got the AxeFx II and I have to say - it's more than just a kick-ass preamp! It's got the world most detailed tube power amp simulation, I ever heard and played before - and it's still under continuos development....

It's not a question of where it grips it. It's a simple question of weight ratios. A five-ounce bird coul not hold a on pound coconut!

True, but with duct tape we could eliminate the grip issue in which case the calculation should be simple.

The answer would be terminal velocity...as it plummets to the earth. ;)

With the new firmware, I would really like to have the ultrares versions of the cabs from 101 to 106. Those would be sufficient for me.
I don't know why but with the fw 12.04b, I'm leaning towards the stock cabs instead of ownhammer cabs.

With the new firmware, I would really like to have the ultrares versions of the cabs from 101 to 106. Those would be sufficient for me.
I don't know why but with the fw 12.04b, I'm leaning towards the stock cabs instead of ownhammer cabs.

#62 for me. That has been my high gain use cab for a looong time.

Back
Top Bottom