Axe-Change

Just right click and look at the patch details in a new tab and your will have your search results unchanged.

Of course a valid *workaround*, yes. Way ahead of you there! :)

But if FAS will be integrating this website's guts into Axe Edit using Juce's WebBrowserComponent (which is what I suspect), I doubt they want the current user experience to extend into the app.

Anyway, I'm betting that this nit and many, many others are on the list (beyond the features already listed as coming soon.)

Peace.

Of course a valid *workaround*, yes. Way ahead of you there! :)

But if FAS will be integrating this website's guts into Axe Edit using Juce's WebBrowserComponent (which is what I suspect), I doubt they want the current user experience to extend into the app.

Anyway, I'm betting that this nit and many, many others are on the list (beyond the features already listed as coming soon.)

Peace.

Agreed! Was just tossing it out there in case you had not tried. You might be surprised at the lack of basic PC skills I come across.

Suggestion:
It would be helpful to not only determine the instrument (electric guitar etc.), but also to have an entry field for the model and pickup type (if the preset has been made with a Strat with 6.0k single coils, I probably will not like the sound with my 11k humbucker Les Paul). Thanks.

Holy cow! I haven't checked out the forum in a couple of days and now we have Axe-Change! and FW 7.0! Christmas in August! Thanks Cliff and the awesome team at FAS and wonderful beta testers!

There are a lot of helpful suggestions here. However, this is an EXTREMELY big step forward. Thank you Cliff and FAS! :)

pamisano said:
Yeah, that's why I asked. It didn't say anything about Axe Edit.

Thanks,

Pete

Ah. I could have sworn Matt made a post and Axe-Edit integration was in it. Sorry. Must have dreamed it.

Very nice!! Great presets posted already and I'm sure there's more to come. Thanks FAS! :)

Good job. Thanks. Looking forward to the integration with AXE-EDIT.

Will there be ratings of the presets/effects/cabs ?

TMA - Ref Solo'd" flashing on the Axe.

I am having this problem as well. I tried your suggestion Cliff but still no audio passing through and the TMA block is flashing with that message. In addition many of the user IR's people have posted are very low volume for me ( nearly 20db too quiet). Any clue?

Hi ya all,
Does anybody know on which cae od100 modal is the amp match on axechange related to?
Is there more than 1?
I thought there was only the OD100 and the PT100...?

BTW: THX for these Cliff!! Gonna check 'em out. One of my Top 5 wishlist amps probably.
"Chucklehead" Nitro?? LMAO! :D

Last edited:
I am having this problem as well. I tried your suggestion Cliff but still no audio passing through and the TMA block is flashing with that message. In addition many of the user IR's people have posted are very low volume for me ( nearly 20db too quiet). Any clue?

Yeah, I tried Cliff's suggestion as well and still did not get any signal out for that one preset.

For the TMA ref solod. Go into the TMA block, and disable the reference solo to off. Its set up with his ext control so you have to disable the controller and then switch it off, I got one of the 6505 clips to work that way. I have been having problems though where it takes several loads of a preset after downloading before i get the actual audio sound, it doesn't load properly sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom