Countdown 0.5...

i sat down this morning with my Lespaul and AxeFx and played for about an hour.
Lots of players are better than I am, but every time Im just blown away tone wise.
If this upgrade makes this experience better, I may never leave the studio room again....
man-Shocked.jpg

If it is, it's got to go beyond Kemper. The Kemper is only taking a dynamic snapshot of the sweet spot of a signal chain which is the same as putting a new skin on a generic object. The holy grail would be something that uses those snapshots to tune what's inside the signal chain at the circuit level.

I'd bet the Kemper guys won't have a good night sleep tonight..lol FA might put them out of business, before they even start shipping..

no he said "it is" made in the USA

its up for interpretation, and we're all up for that

Hmmm. . .. but I never here Adobe saying photoshop is "made in the USA". . . . .

We normally saye coded or programmed for software or firmware. . . .when I hear "made" I think physical product. . .

Couple that with G66 saying the Axe FX will no longer be the most powerful guitar processor. . . . .

Hmmm. . .. but I never here Adobe saying photoshop is "made in the USA". . . . .

We normally saye coded or programmed for software or firmware. . . .when I hear "made" I think physical product. . .

Couple that with G66 saying the Axe FX will no longer be the most powerful guitar processor. . . . .

With both of these I think people are thinking too literally.
'Made in the USA' - sure they don't say that regarding code but the whole idea is to keep the hype going and for Cliff to say anything else would give too much away.
Regarding G66- I see this as a 'The King is dead, long live the King' scenario.
The old Ultra (V10 firmware) is being replaced with a brand new Ultra (running new firmware on the old hardware).

On balance, having watched this unfold day by day I reckon this is what is going to happen.

What processors do the Eventide's use?? Eventide and TC Electronic are the only effects competetion the axe has... POD Hd is the only amp modeler... and it is less powerful..... If there is a new Axe wouldn't it only be competing with itself since its kinda in its own class??? I think if its new hardware it will be what we have with some of the improvment request we have made. (usb, headphone jack, touch screen?)

Back
Top Bottom