Axe-Fx III Firmware 23.00 Public Beta #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting some pitched noises when I switch from scene 1 to scene 2. It sounds like I have some pitch shift turned on in the second scene when there isn't any in the preset. It is only present in the split second in between the scene changes. I reset the reverb block and it didn't fix it. It wasn't this way before the latest beta so maybe this is a change with the new reverbs.

Attachments

• Ambient.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 2
I'm getting some pitched noises when I switch from scene 1 to scene 2. It sounds like I have some pitch shift turned on in the second scene when there isn't any in the preset. It is only present in the split second in between the scene changes. I reset the reverb block and it didn't fix it. It wasn't this way before the latest beta so maybe this is a change with the new reverbs.
Sounds like you have a delay that's resetting to a different value when you change scenes.

Yeah. I'm not going to abuse that AT ALL... At least I know why I'm gonna get kicked out of all my bands 😂
View attachment 128699

Add the PEW! PEW! to the Poltergeist Pig preset and increase the pitch of the pig's agony as you laserblast them while pointing your guitar to the other band members shouting "DIE PIGS, DIE FILTHY PIGS!" 🐷

Mars Attacks Attack GIF
Sony Crackle Lol GIF by SuperMansion

Last edited:
I’m getting the same sound on the volume block.

The new new gold plate is fantastic!

The cloud types sounded great with the early reflection changes and any other updates.

Can't wait to actually play these changes nice and loud!

Getting some bumping sounds when switching between some presets, while not playing. Haven't nailed down the common denominator yet. I will build and post some examples when I have time to figure it out. Unless someone beats me to the punch.

Gapless Switching - ON
Spillover - OFF

I don't know if I've just never noticed this, but there's a small UI bug in this fw:

On the onboard UI tuner, the Hz and cents number fonts are slightly squashed horizontally.

If you look at the letter "C" and compare it to the "C" in "Config" up top, the cents one is clearly narrower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom