Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 20.04 Release

Thanks Cliff and your entire team.
Pauly

https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/20p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_20p04.zip

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes​

More Drive block improvements. Drive block now incorporates the “Chase Transform Technique” for converting analog networks to equivalent digital filters. This improves accuracy in the high frequency region.

Added Esoteric Bass RCB and BB Pre AT Drive models.

Update BB Pre Drive model to match latest circuit (version 1.5).

Increased the range of the Level parameters in Multitap Delay to -100% to +100%.

Added cross feedback parameters to Quad Parallel type in Multitap Delay block. Added “Aurora Delay” preset to demonstrate capability.

Added PVH 6160 Crunch model.

Fixed Klone Chiron optional EQ not working.

FC: Fix Layout: Inc/Dec mini-display labels to show the correct destionation layout when in Destination # or Destination Name.

Various other fixes and improvements.

Thank You Cliff, this is a huge update for me, I was chasing after Andy Timmon's tone and Aurora Delay sound really really good to my ears.
I couldn't be more satisfied.
It is true that Fractal audio devices costed me my right kidney but I would buy them again, firmware update is constant work for FAS team and assistance is remarkable too, I had an issue with FC12 and they just replaced it in one week no question no paperwork outstanding service.
Thank you again.

Thank You Cliff, this is a huge update for me, I was chasing after Andy Timmon's tone and Aurora Delay sound really really good to my ears.
I couldn't be more satisfied.
It is true that Fractal audio devices costed me my right kidney but I would buy them again, firmware update is constant work for FAS team and assistance is remarkable too, I had an issue with FC12 and they just replaced it in one week no question no paperwork outstanding service.
Thank you again.
Two kidneys are overrated, but I can’t live without my Fractal.

Back
Top Bottom