Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 20.04 Release

Nice.

Now I can pick up my Aristides 020 from UPS on my way home from work. Download and install the new firmware. Buy those new Ownhammer Moabi IRs. Then fall asleep before I play a single note!

Looking forward to my nap.
Sounds way too familiar :laughing:

I received my T/0 a couple months ago. Killer guitars! Well, from what I can remember from the few moments I have had to play it ;).

Nice.

Now I can pick up my Aristides 020 from UPS on my way home from work. Download and install the new firmware. Buy those new Ownhammer Moabi IRs. Then fall asleep before I play a single note!

Is that a joke? I can't find any such thing, and Ownhammer has only been putting out Helix format IRs for a while now.

Hope it's real, but probably not...

I was just thinking that we might get the official release Friday but then I turned on my rig and hit Axe-Edit and the new version window popped up and I knew right then it was fractal Frensday!
Not complaining I'm sorted but just FYI for the folks watching such things. AxeEdit didn't say there was an update, even after I restarted it and manually told it to check.

I manually downloaded and installed the AxeEdit update, and it still didn't say there was new firmware, even checking manually.

I downloaded that manually too and it installed fine, so I'm good, but this was all weird, usually it's super smooth for me.

Not complaining I'm sorted but just FYI for the folks watching such things. AxeEdit didn't say there was an update, even after I restarted it and manually told it to check.
Hmm, it worked as expected for me. I installed and ran the new Axe Edit and went into Fractal-Bot, which said there was new firmware update. Mac OS.

Just FYI after reading @Dave Merrill s post.
I installed axefxiii_dsp_rel_20p04.syx today after installing the beta previously. I got this screen:
Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 3.10.11 PM.png

Clicked OK and installed 1.12.7 Edit and got this screen:
Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 3.11.01 PM.png

I usually download and install Axe Edit first, but I'm guessing what I experienced is normal.

Nice.

Please let me know how the Aristides 020 feels. I've never played one and was curious as to your feedback.
Thanks,
Rich

Back
Top Bottom