Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 4.00 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite pleased with this one. Had an epiphany from my work with the Drive block and spent the last few days implementing it. Finally got it working this morning and was immediately impressed with the feel and tightness of the low end.

I foresaw this. Because when you think about it, an amp is like a big pedal. Actually when you open an amp up i bet the circuits are basically like 5 pedals in daisy chain.

Skull Crusher!!!

CourageousRemoteEyas-max-1mb.gif

Wow! Liking this update a lot. I'm able to bypass the cut switch on amps where I've needed it before, and able to dial up the bass knob more than I was before. And now when I do that, I get bass...not mud. This is sweet! Thank you to everyone at FAS who worked on this!

Faaaa...He innovates faster than I can update. New firmware - RAD. I just moved one more place to left on that evolution chart - SAD!.

Wow! Liking this update a lot. I'm able to bypass the cut switch on amps where I've needed it before, and able to dial up the bass knob more than I was before. And now when I do that, I get bass...not mud. This is sweet! Thank you to everyone at FAS who worked on this!
Yeah, this is my favorite firmware of all time. I was going to work on porting it to the Axe-Fx II but ended up just playing most of the day. So happy with it that I bought a new guitar. I've always wanted an Anderson so I bought this:

rtpnwxfkd6kwa2yhx2da.jpg

Added modifier capability to Decay Time, Level 1-8 and Pan 1-8 controls in Plex Delay block.

Would it be possible to add a modifier to delay tempo as well?

Really liking the amp block update. 1959SLP has a thump to it, fenders sound great as well. Thanks!

Yeah, this is my favorite firmware of all time. I was going to work on porting it to the Axe-Fx II but ended up just playing most of the day. So happy with it that I bought a new guitar. I've always wanted an Anderson so I bought this:

rtpnwxfkd6kwa2yhx2da.jpg

Awesome Axe is that the Angel??

Its incredible looking

omg omg omg omg omg you can't even barely get one loaded to listen to for a day before the next one is posted, this is like a fast food restaurant where they are literally throwing food at you

rtpnwxfkd6kwa2yhx2da.jpg
That is a beautiful instrument Cliff. Well deserved! Enjoy your creations! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom