Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 4.00 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Cliff! You crank out these updates so fast. I work for a large software company where it feels like it's so difficult to get anything out the door due to so many process hoops we have to jump through. Seeing how quickly you're able to crank these updates out makes me a little envious, and wishing I worked for a smaller, more focused company.

I can see why Cliff was anxious to share this one with us........I can truly say I 've had more fun playing for the last couple hours
than in many years....the clean Fenders are unbelievably gorgeous.....
I'm quite pleased with this one. Had an epiphany from my work with the Drive block and spent the last few days implementing it. Finally got it working this morning and was immediately impressed with the feel and tightness of the low end.

I'm quite pleased with this one. Had an epiphany from my work with the Drive block and spent the last few days implementing it. Finally got it working this morning and was immediately impressed with the feel and tightness of the low end.

Damn, was gonna wait for the release then you go and talk about tight low end...

:)

I like this update for the most part. I spent a lot of time this weekend with one of the Comet models, but that preset might require some adjustment after this update. I don't think it's anything major though.

The Skull Crusher is a great addition. In general, I really dig the FAS amps. In the same way I'd want Dr. Frankenstein to mash a bunch of pieces together to make a monster, I want Cliff to mash a bunch of pieces together to make great amp models. This hangs with the Brootalz for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom