Axe-Fx III - Echo-Plexo

Been struggling to find the delay settings for Blackmore's intro to Mistreated on On Stage.
This delay does it perfectly after some minor tweaking (note & mix settings)
preset is brilliant as well.
Thanks a million :):):)

This preset is amazing. Have been playing with it for a few days on my new Jazzmaster. Perfect for shoegzey washes. An expression pedal to master feedback works awesome, especially on the dual distorted scene (6?)

Played around with this last night. Really nice! The Synth block with the 'White Noise' for the added 'hiss' was a typical, next level @Admin M@ touch..:cool:

Notice that when you switch it 'on' or 'off', you get a short blip, made more obvious by the Delays. I posted about this in this thread..... https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/synth-block-bypass-issue-short-blip.144071/

Maybe it's intentional? There are workarounds using additional blocks or scene controllers, but seems strange to me?

I notice that there are blocks in the chain here that are never engaged? Specifically the Delay, PlexDly, and Rotary. Is this correct?

Yep. Turn them on for fun. Remember.... I have an FC-12 here :p

By the way, I submitted this preset to Cliff for inclusion in the new Factory Presets for firmware 2.0, and he included it!

Well deserved. This has become one of my favourite presets.

I just discovered this do to @2112 talking about it on his reverb video thread, and it sounds soooooooooo good! I didnt even have to change anything on the patch! Oh and I know its late but congrats on getting it included on the 2.0 presets!

Yep. Turn them on for fun. Remember.... I have an FC-12 here :p

By the way, I submitted this preset to Cliff for inclusion in the new Factory Presets for firmware 2.0, and he included it!
Are these new 2.0 presets available yet? The downloads page just has the ones from 1.07 back in April.

Back
Top Bottom