• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx III - Echo-Plexo

Adman103

Veteran
This is a thing of great beauty. Couldn't resist recording a clip with my Strat.

Wow, just beautiful...
around the 3:20 mark reminds me so much of parts of Maggot Brain... a little fuzz mixed in with the echos would nail the Eddie Hazel thing. Thanks for posting this!

R.D.

Forum Addict
I'd love to have just the pre-amp section like J. Santiago's old tone match ! The Tape Drive just doesn't do it .... I really miss that ....

aens

Inspired
This is a thing of great beauty. Couldn't resist recording a clip with my Strat.

I haven't even tried this yet, but I know I'm gonna use this already. Thank you so much @Admin M@

And @2112 : I crown you as the official gas maker/killer. If you can't make something sound good, it's not worth trying. Saves a lot of time for me. But this... I'll just put this to my main preset and start using it.

Top Bottom