Show Us Your AX8 Rig! (post your pics)

We've just moved into our new house so in a way to make things as great as they can be, I've built this speaker stand for the two Atomic CLR's (Neo Mk2) that I've recently bought. This is an insanely good sounding setup, and super compact and convenient as well as I can just slide the Ax8 (on a Pedaltrain 2) under the stand. Super Happy!

Ax8%20Atomic%20CLRs_zps7fg4nxj1.jpg

Forgive me, because this technically doesn't qualify as an AX8 rig (yet).
I finished building this case myself a month or so back. My first finished job had a scissor lift holding up the top with the 2 rack space above, but I changed that and put in lift hinges instead. I'll have the AX8 on the left and 2 expression pedals on the right. I'll put a straight power amp in the rack to place next to my accugroove cab.
Now I'm just waiting for the cash for the AX8! :)5348.jpeg 5355.jpeg 5357.jpeg 5354.jpeg

Can you share some pics of the rack section?

Here's a quick pic I had taken while I was still building it and just doing a dry fit for the rack portion. Sorry it's not the best lighting. The shelf area on the right is perfect for a plastic storage box where I put my IEM wireless receiver, extra batteries, picks, etc.
I originally had both my Line 6 G55 and Shure wireless rackmounted above. Then I sold the G55 and bought the G70. This also allowed me to move the Shure down to the board. Obviously it would work great for an Axe-FX too!
I mainly play bass, but here's a pic from last Sunday when I was on acoustic. I love how clean it is! It makes my OCD smile!
BTW- all credit goes to Don over on TGP- his case (obviously) inspired me to make my own: https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/axe-fx-case-project.967683/
lid open.jpg acoustic setup.jpeg
I am also going to be dyeing that white power cord a black or dark grey! (however dark I can get it)

Here's mine. It's all mounted on a Palmer Pedalbay 60L ( no need to remove the feet on the AX8!) and packs away nearly in it's supplied soft case. There's a Line 6 wireless mounted underneath too, along with 2 spare 9v DC plugs if I feel the need to add any external pedals (I sometimes use an RC3 looper pedal with pre-loaded samples)

9EDfiK7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom