AX8 V8.00 Public Beta

Whats the story on this Fractool thing? Is that really necessary to be able to take a .syx file and import it from a computer into into the ax8? I have had trouble getting .syx files to import using ax8 edit lately but I think that's because my firmware was not matching what the preset creator was using..

I don't use Fractool to do that - I just import from AxEdit - only issues I've had is if firmware wasn't the same.

I installed 8.0 this past weekend, and still no issues found, my main presets sounds killer (Friedman BE v1), great to know fw release this week, cant wait ! Thanks Fractal Team.

What? It took me forever to finally go from 6.01 to 7.01 and when I did I was blown away. \.../
Yup - I'll be going from 6 to 8.x After all the comments I must admit that I'm a bit excited about it. Have this weekend to upgrade and tweak patches and gig the following friday. Tom Petty tribute band so it's all HiWatt with one patch of JTM. I am almost ready to create some patches from scratch and I feel like going to some Fender or Marshall amps for a while. We will see.

Yup - I'll be going from 6 to 8.x After all the comments I must admit that I'm a bit excited about it. Have this weekend to upgrade and tweak patches and gig the following friday. Tom Petty tribute band so it's all HiWatt with one patch of JTM. I am almost ready to create some patches from scratch and I feel like going to some Fender or Marshall amps for a while. We will see.
Good luck I think you'll be very pleased. I am looking forward to band practice with my updated firmware this Friday!

I like the hi watt amp too. What drives and cabs do you use with that patch

Back
Top Bottom