Post Your Rig!

That's the stool I have been looking for....
Do you know where to buy it?

rig 2015.jpg

My Kick Tags just arrived so I took a pic of my Fractal Audio setup. Here's my MFC101 with Kick Tags...unnamed-1.jpg

...and here is my rack setup with an amp stand that I set up backwards to give me the proper angle to see things in front of me on stage...
unnamed.jpg

...and I run it with a pair of these cabs...
Screen Shot 2015-12-28 at 6.14.39 PM.png

I'm in the middle of matching my analog rig with the AxeFx which has been both fun and educational. I've been really blown away by how spot on I can get things to sound. Very happy with the results.

Hi guys,

Happy new year to you all.

Here's a pic my new rig I've been putting together over the holidays finally. Sounds really awesome with the Mark V 35. I tried it in rehearsals a couple of days ago and I couldn't be happier. A few bugs to work out like trying to avoid my guitar lead coming out of the Axe when I'm playing. To be fair it only happened once. How do you guys deal with this? Rack panel with a locking connector?

Just waiting for an RJM Rack Gizmo to turn up as I have a mini amp gizmo in the back of my rack at the moment but I can't see it or operate it on the fly plus I'm thinking of adding a couple of pedals at some point and the rack gizmo will take care of that.

Thanks to everyone who answered my question the last few weeks especially Chris for Axe FX Tutorials. Thanks Chris I wouldn't of been able to figure out the GT without your help.

Paul

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Happy new year to you all.

Here's a pic my new rig I've been putting together over the holidays finally. Sounds really awesome with the Mark V 35. I tried it in rehearsals a couple of days ago and I couldn't be happier. A few bugs to work out like trying to avoid my guitar lead coming out of the Axe when I'm playing. To be fair it only happened once. How do you guys deal with this? Rack panel with a locking connector?

Just waiting for an RJM Rack Gizmo to turn up as I have a mini amp gizmo in the back of my rack at the moment but I can't see it or operate it on the fly plus I'm thinking of adding a couple of pedals at some point and the rack gizmo will take car of that.

Thanks to everyone who answered my question the last few weeks especially Chris for Axe FX Tutorials. Thanks Chris I wouldn't of been able to figure out the GT with your help.

Paul

Hi Paul, it looks very nice, congrats!

Another couple of updated rig pic's for you all. I did my first gig with my Axe FX on Saturday. 4CM with my Boogie MKV35 and Mastermind GT. I used the cab clone on the back of the amp to the desk and it couldn't of sounded better. I usually never get any compliments about my tone or sounds at gigs but I did this time I was so happy. I finally have a rig I no longer want to change. Well not yet anyway lol.

I'm sorry if this is a wrong place to ask, but what are the rules for posting images on this forum? I keep getting errors when trying to upload pics.

I'm sorry if this is a wrong place to ask, but what are the rules for posting images on this forum? I keep getting errors when trying to upload pics.

Yeah I get those sometimes usually because they are too big to upload. I always use Photobucket and then just copy the img links into my post and they are uploaded that way.

Man you guys make me feel ashamed. My desktop is nowhere near as clean as all of yours. lol
So now I will have to wait until I straighten everything up to post a pic of my analog and digital rigs.

Bought a bunch of shorter power cables the last time BPTA had a sale finally got around to cleaning up the back of the rack, need to get a few cable hold downs still but its a lot neater.

No before pic i forgot to take it.

Back
Top Bottom