Post Your Rig!

giphy.gif

Why? Sound eargasm. :)

Updated Rig

Finally had a chance to get real pictures of my latest setup. It's a fairly compact setup, 4U and just enough stuff out front. I have found I hardly use the RAC12 however. Once my patches are dialed in I rarely need to fiddle with anything. The back panel has two power outlets, the white plugs on the left, I have two pig-tails I can plug in if I need an extra plug for something. I have a phone charger plugged into the Juice Goose so I can charge my phone while I'm playing. Saturday I had a CLR that really wasn't doing a whole lot for my sound. The monitor out front was working well enough so the second set I didn't even have it on.

jackrackfront.jpg

jackrackback.jpg

Where did you get this back panel/door? This is so cool and just what I have been looking for!

jackrackback.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Here's my current home rig. I love the Lonestar... (and can't get the Axe II version to sound identical by the way...) I go stereo with the Atomic as power amp for the Mesa Cab. Sounds stellar. I can easily switch to using the Axe in front of the Mesa power section + Atomic if I want to use Axe II preamps. Mostly I use the Mesa Preamp though and the Axe in the loop to split stereo after. I abandoned 4CM. Noise floor is too high and I tend to prefer some pedals in front of a real amp.
When using the Axe in the FX loop, I found the EQ being a massive asset in creating tones.
For late night I use the Audeze Headphones which are essentially like FRFR... could not be happier with the sounds I get.

Attachments

• Rig.jpg
    Rig.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 149
Here's my set-up. I use the Axe FX mostly for the effects. BUT, I also use it as a full back-up in case my amp were to ever die. Simple change to turn cabs, amp sims on and page down 2 pages on the MMGT, plug FOH into Output 1 on my patch panelFullSizeRender-3.jpg and I am ready to rock again!

My Current Rack, with the Voicelive Rack, one Shure ULXD4 wireless for my Shure Beta 58c, one Shure ULXD4 wireless for my guitar, one Shure PSM300 IEM wireless, one Rolls MX122 stereo mixer and my Fractal Audio Axe FX II in it:
2iCIhja.jpg

Pedalboard - Left Boss FV-500 is for Guitar volume, MFC Mk1, Mission pedal for Wah, Rocktron Midi-Mate to control the Voicelive rack, and one Boss FV-500 to ease in the harmony vocals on the Voicelive rack:
s4XmHte.jpg

Rack and pedalboard - I can connect the whole thing with one ethercon cable and one midi cable:
WTSLfU2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom