Post Your Rig!

rig 2015.jpg

[http://www.thomann.de/nl/thomann_rack_case_3u.htm Thomann rack case]. Room for stuff in the back but still not too lumpy.

Back of rack:
- Axe-Fx II XL
- Matrix GT1000FX
- 19" power strip (seen from behind)
- Power supply for RJM MM GT/22
- Phantom power box for RJM MM GT/22
- USB rack light.

back of rack.jpg

Just upgraded to KRK VXT8's from JBL305's. They sound massive ( tight fit for my room but so worth it).

11821471_10207040188749329_1807896365_o.jpg

Under Axe Fx is a Walrus Audio Janus and a Darkglass B7k. Not in the photo are the Digitech Jamman Stereo looper, Behringer FCB1010 and Morely Bad Horsie II (love that spring activated wah).

2 shots of my gear out playing this last week. Oftentimes I'm short on space. Vafam panel on the top and chords draped over the back keeps all the wires out of the way. Really happy with the xl and how few wires I have to deal with. The weight & functionality from this rig are far superior to any amp/cab/combo set-up I own. Last shot is everything @ home. I'll oftentimes use the axe for effects with 2 amp/cab combos. Happy playing!

fkuqhk.jpg

1zz4946.jpg

aloyde.jpg
I have a similar set up to you, but stereo. You might want to consider adding Eureka's Rack Legs. I really like mine. For $40 it was a no brainer. Also looks cool.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJOEDB8ULdA

I figured I'd try my rig from hell on yesterdays gig. Guess, what? "TURN THAT THING DOWN!" :lol So the 4x12" and power amp filled their role perfectly as decorative items... :encouragement:

20150822_161230.jpg

Back of rack:
- Axe-Fx II XL
- Matrix GT1000FX
- 19" power strip (seen from behind)
- Power supply for RJM MM GT/22
- Phantom power box for RJM MM GT/22
- USB rack light.

back of rack.jpg

Yek, what exactly is the "Phantom power box for RJM MM GT/22"? Is it a custom build product or just a box to house / combine the power from the RJM power supply + 7 pin midi socket?
Where does the USB lamp gets the power, from the power conditioner?

Thanks.

The phantom power box lets me power the RJM MM/GT through MIDI (not possible with the phantom power connection on the Axe-Fx). It's a RJM product.

Thanks.
Hmmm, could not find this "box" over RJM'S website though.
I assume that basically you go in from one side with power from the GT22 power supply and 5 pin standard midi from the Axe and out form the other side with a 7 pin midi powered to the GT22?

***Edit:
I guess thats the Phantom box:

1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: yek
The light is an absolute must for me. Nice to see someone else who uses one. (I'll bet many do)

I'll have to post my updated rig here soon.

Back
Top Bottom