Post Your Rig!

6429603b65a9c67c18b6619abd7c0469.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is my Bass Rig, a work in progress but sounds tremendous!
View attachment 24830

Nice rack! My bassist has 2 Eden 4x10 cabs and they sound amazing.

FYI you may get unpredictable feedback with your Axe-Fx II on top of your bass cab. There are some threads about it on here. I was getting feedback even when I didn't have my guitar plugged in just by having my rack on top of my bassist's cab. It usually only happens on high gain presets though.

The Axe-Fx II is great for bass. I used to use mine when I played bass. I hurt my left shoulder, so I can't play bass anymore bc I can't extend my arm out far enough, so now I play guitar.

Thanks for the compliment and the heads up. So far I haven't had any feedback issues but I will keep your suggestion in mind. Yeah the Edens sound tremendous.I have a 6x10 a 4x10 and a 2x12. The QSC allows me to run 4 cabinets of whatever impedance I dial in so mismatching is not an issue.

2 shots of my gear out playing this last week. Oftentimes I'm short on space. Vafam panel on the top and chords draped over the back keeps all the wires out of the way. Really happy with the xl and how few wires I have to deal with. The weight & functionality from this rig are far superior to any amp/cab/combo set-up I own. Last shot is everything @ home. I'll oftentimes use the axe for effects with 2 amp/cab combos. Happy playing!

fkuqhk.jpg

1zz4946.jpg

aloyde.jpg

Last edited:
At the end of this month, my newish band based in Chicago called "an Asian film" is heading out for a quick 3 day run in Indy, Pitt, Cleveland. it should be really fun. The music is sorta rock with some dance beats, samples, and rapping. Really new stuff for me but I am really enjoying it. I am playing my axe fx II XL thru a Mission Gemini cab and I like it very much. Each song is a preset and then I use scenes for the various parts/sounds and I have 2 expression pedals.

The second board is basically where we mix samples that I trigger (keyboard sounds and bits of movie dialogue) via the Jamman Solo XT with samples that the drummer triggers via his Roland SPD-SX. Then I also control the Kaoss Pad via midi cable directly to my guitar with the x/y pad (the blue light).

That guitar is a mid-90's Fernandes that I bought for $70. I gutted it and completely re-did it with Railhammers, locking tuners, and of course the body routing for the midi pad. That tattoos were draw on the body by my daughter

axe-mission_zps9exhbm0c.jpg

guitar-floor_zps2e5d6oaz.jpg

yepRig (480x640).jpgpedalboard (480x640).jpg

Pic1 =A Marshall JVM410h w/ 1960A cab, A Fender "The Twin", A Parker Midi Fly Supreme, An Axe FX II, A Carvin DCM1540, A TC Voice Live, a Roland GR-30 synth, and a Furman power thingee.
Pic2 = A MFC-101, 4 mission pedals, a Boss TU-2 tuner, a selector switch, A Rocktron Banshee talk box, a Midi splitter, a Roland FS-6 switch, A mic stand mounted into the pedalboard and some other fiendish thingees.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom