Axe-Fx II Firmware 15.00 Public Beta

What i could say... even though this release is not focused on FX improvements.... effects sound musch better :) AMAZING..i cannot stop playing.. something is solved that previously caused me to tweak and tweak knobs.. NOW I STOPPED :)

Reactions: RDH
Ohhhh yeeeaaaaa.

kraken.jpg

Is that the Kracken? Looks like Perseus riding Pegasus. Either way, shit looks terrifying.

I am not going to say that I hear a massive difference, but if Cliff and Adam tell me that things have improved, who am I to argue? Either way, thank you for your containing support and dedication. Noe can we please have the Darkglass B7K bass pedal?

Pretty please?

What i could say... even though this release is not focused on FX improvements.... effects sound musch better :) AMAZING..i cannot stop playing.. something is solved that previously caused me to tweak and tweak knobs.. NOW I STOPPED :)

I would agree, It's so easy to get a good tone, I had patch improvements as soon as I reset amp blocks, controls sound good throughout the range ! Cranking presence , Drive etc to full works beautifully!!!

Wow. The gift that keeps on giving.

Question on the MFC Echo to Midi Out. I assume it will not echo of the MFC unit itself but rather the Axe? Reason i ask is I have floor units where it would be a much shorter cable run from the MFC to the unit than the Axe. I would love that feature

Thanks

MM

Thanks Cliff for releasing a public beta, I think doing this is a great idea, now it does risk having some kinks and headaches, I think the benefits out weight the negatives.

Last edited:
Betas are like a train wreck for me. I want to look away...but I can't.

I'm not gigging at the present time so there's no risk! Bring it on!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Just trying it now - Bug? the DC30 and AC30 hi cut works like presence now CCW is dullest; CW is brightest - DC30 defaults to fully CCW which is very dull.

I would describe it as 14 deluxe. To me it sounds tighter, crisper and just more alive. I suppose you could say more real. It's a not night and day change for the tones I use, but it's a big improvement. There's a lot more aggressive cut in the 5153 red, and it's fantastic.

So the quest for us users is to now find a saying that sums up the best statement that Cliff will use in his sig for when V15 isn't in beta!

Just trying it now - Bug? the DC30 and AC30 hi cut works like presence now CCW is dullest; CW is brightest - DC30 defaults to fully CCW which is very dull.
Seems to be across the board for all amps with hi cut instead of presence - I'm assuming this is a bug.

Back
Top Bottom