Axe-Fx II Firmware 15.00 Public Beta

Oh Man, I can lose the Helmet, man that thing was making my head itch!!! Thanks Cliff!!!! this is AWESOME!!!
Hey! I see you are in Nixa Mo. I lived there as a child. I'm in Marshfield Mo now after living in Springfield most of my life. Who knows, we might know each other!
Back to this thread, cant wait to try 15 tomorrow!

Reactions: RDH
Wow, just got my XL Thursday and it's time to update! Thanks Cliff! The 5 days between when I sold my Mk I and received the XL were well worth the wait.

It's beta. It probably has bugs....

It's Summer time in Oklahoma, I'm used to bugs. ;)

I may be imagining it, but single notes when soloing on a high gain patch of mine seem to stand out more. They sound thicker & more 3D. More focused (probably my imagination though :mrgreen).

Besides that, everything sounds just as great, if not better, as before (no need for re-tweaking here). Thanks Cliff. :)

Last edited:
this sounds fantastic! The punchy/crunchiness is amazing on my high gainers. There's so much more bite and aggressiveness. This is perfect!

Wow that is a huge list of thing improved. Wow. I'm blown away and wondering if I should Beta for my gig tomorrow!!

I'm Lovin this ! 15 Sounds incredible!!! Holy spitballs! The Tunica Is some kind of Coolio!!! raised the drive to around 7 cranked all tone controls to 10 , master 4.50 , some kind of rockin tone there!!!

Back
Top Bottom