1. Recent events require us to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. favance
    favance AlGrenadine
    Hi. Love the new III Conversion. It's dead on converting my II patches. The only issue I found is the "tremelo block" gets converted as "enabled" ( I had it default to Disabled in my patches). Other than that this thing is a fantastic resource...and well work my donation. Thx. Alan Vance
  2. apbsail
    apbsail MKeditor
    Hi - is the MFC-101mkIII still available?
  3. dharq
  4. Microdomus
  5. Anthonyguitar
    Anthonyguitar mortega76
    im not sure that wasn't me posting about the DAR amp products sorry
  6. Chris Verstappen
    Chris Verstappen AlGrenadine
    Hi Alex, when I open my editor from my Rac12 he always asks for an update, I see at the bottom of the editor (check for updates error). When I open the site of Fxunits it says that the site is not installed
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Chris Verstappen
      Chris Verstappen
      My power supply is built into my rack.
      Jun 7, 2018
    3. AlGrenadine
      AlGrenadine
      Use what's best for you
      Jun 7, 2018
    4. Chris Verstappen
      Chris Verstappen
      My power supply is built into my rack.I only use usb for the editor
      Jun 7, 2018
  7. bluesk165
    bluesk165 Sonicsam
    Hi, Friens?
    I am a Korean and name is Kim.
    I recently purchased BluGuitar amp1.
    But I want to use four channels of AMP1 with FX8.
    Could you tell me how to use it?
    I do not know Midi well. So I would like you to give a detailed explanation.
    Thank you.
    bluesk165@gmail.com
  8. Chris Verstappen
    Chris Verstappen AlGrenadine
    Hi Alex,

I bought a Rac12 MKII from a friend. He has emailed firmware for the editor but it's for Windows, I have a Mac. I searched for the firmware but I can't find it. Can you help me?
    I'm also searching the firmware for the presets made with an XL/+ so that I can import them with my Axe FXII MKI
    Thanks a lot,
    I will give you my email, stappie@telenet.be
    Greetings, Chris
    1. AlGrenadine
      AlGrenadine
      Jun 1, 2018
    2. Chris Verstappen
      Chris Verstappen
      Thx a lot, my second question, when I import presets made with an XL or XL +, they will not work. You have made something that those presets works with MKI and MKII.
      Jun 2, 2018
    3. AlGrenadine
      AlGrenadine
      Yes, use FracTool to convert
      Jun 2, 2018
  9. nas
    nas Moke
    Hi there, trying to buy your AX8 Preset Pack...somehow its not working ...dont know why ? register also not possible ...maybe couse german Email adress ...have no idea ....thanks
    1. Moke
      Moke
      Contact me through my store (if possible?) and I will try to figure it out.
      May 24, 2018
  10. Rawknrollkid
    Rawknrollkid drsts
    I live in east Knoxville/Straw Plains
  11. Rawknrollkid
    Rawknrollkid drsts
    Hey brother, I have just purchased the AX8 and am in serious need of some help. Do you still have this unit? I would love to be able to get together and and get advice/help if you could spare the time! Thanks.
  12. bennie lane
    bennie lane
    how to access global on ax8
  13. Veloso1978
    Veloso1978 unix-guy
    Hi . Can you tell how I put more presets in my mfc101 mark 3 . In preset 384 stop and when I increase goes again to preset 1. Any chance to go to preset 385 and so on to the final of ace fx 2 xl plus?
    Thank you Unix-guy.
    1. unix-guy
      unix-guy
      It's not possible. The MFC only supports 384 presets.

I'm not sure if there is a way to access presets above 384, but you should post to the MFC forum. You'll probably get a better answer!
      May 20, 2018
    2. Veloso1978
      Veloso1978
      Thank you...just put my presets were i can move ... ;)
      May 20, 2018
      unix-guy likes this.
    3. unix-guy
      unix-guy
      That's what I think most do.
      May 20, 2018
  14. benst2
    benst2
    talkbox effect
  15. Hoosierdaddy
    Hoosierdaddy
    The """ III """ has Landed !!!!
  16. trancegodz
    trancegodz
    I just posted a detailed explanation in the Other Midi Controllers section of the Forum for you.
  17. austinbuddy
    austinbuddy
    AustinBuddy is working on updating Axe-Fx 700+ Naked Amp TonePack to 10.1 firmware, and making a NEW Axe III 1000+ Naked Amps TonePack!
  18. Savage120
    Savage120
    Hello! Digitally unsavvy new here trying to edit my mfc101 to change my presets by 1 not 5. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you
  19. zionplayer
    zionplayer Larry Mitchell
    Hi Larry. Just saw a post that you were coming to Durham, NC so I looked up the event this morning. Bought a General Event ticket and will have to come and go as work allows, but will see you Friday night for sure! Very cool - looking forward to it. And while here if you find you need an old FX II Mk 1 , MFC or couple of CLR's for local backup, got'cha covered.
    1. Larry Mitchell likes this.
    2. Larry Mitchell
      Larry Mitchell
      Hey I just saw this. Did we meet at the IMS event Friday There where only a few people there.. Thank you!!!! :-)
      May 22, 2018
    3. zionplayer
      zionplayer
      Hey! Sorry, traveling for work for the last few days. We did get to meet - I sat across the isle from HippyTim at your session. Was great, BTW - really appreciated a chance to see you play.
      May 23, 2018
      Larry Mitchell likes this.
  20. mobizoid
    mobizoid
    Remembered I can play slide. Hell ya!