New profile posts

Hello

In 2016 I bought MFC-Edit. Now I reinstalled the windows on my computer and when I tried to use the application I was asked for the REGISTRATION CODE. Unfortunately, I no longer find the email with this registration code .
If possible, please send me the registration code again.

My invoice was issued on January 15, 2016 and had the number 34481 / Customer ID # 14179

Thank you very much!

Nicu P.
If I may ask... How do you have your RAC12, MFC and Axe plumbed cable-wise? And what cables do you use for the RAC 12? I'm having trouble finding some that fit my rack bag.
andyp13
andyp13
Hi John, I have the MFC connected via FAS link, I have a short midi cable connected from the RAC12 to the midi in of the AXE....for Power I use a USB charger for the RAC12. No other cables needed.
Sorry to hear about your surgery . Im in so fla and Im possibly interested in the III
Hey BL what shipping did you do for the axe fx III and what did it cost if you don't mind me asking? I'm a bit north of you so should be close to the same. I'm at 9:09 so thinking I will be able to order tomorrow.
bradlake
bradlake
47.16 to Miami Beach ground , came in 2 days.
Tom Morris
Tom Morris
Thank you Sir. Was looking at my bill for the II XL plus + MFC + EV1 that was 117.00. Just wondered what the one box was going to run. Hmmm may have to overnight that bad boy!
Back
Top Bottom