YouTube video of the MFC-101 at the NY Amp Show 2010

Gotta love that trem-mellow!

I really like that MFC too.
Now how about my size 14s? I usually wear lean shoes...?

Anybody know the exact inter-switch dimensions, I think I'll need to build a cardboard mock-up...

I really like the metal plate around the screen that's a nice touch. I was wondering if the wah pedal was an actual wah pedal or an expression pedal because I noticed it has a push button to engage it. Looks like a crybaby. I have three EB volume pedals I use as expression pedals but would prefer an expression pedal that has a switch like that on it.

brettllingle said:
I really like the metal plate around the screen that's a nice touch. I was wondering if the wah pedal was an actual wah pedal or an expression pedal because I noticed it has a push button to engage it. Looks like a crybaby. I have three EB volume pedals I use as expression pedals but would prefer an expression pedal that has a switch like that on it.

I like the metal display bezel too....especially around that blue LCD ;)

I believe those are Mission Engineering expression pedals.

www.mission-engineering.com

brettllingle said:

i believe it's a SP-2 Mission expression pedal w/ two foot-switchable channels.

+1 on the metal plate.

I don't think it's the version with the switchable channels.

The pedal has 2 cables plugged in..one for the exp pedal, and one for the switch.
You can connect the switch output to one of the switch inputs on the MFC and use it to turn fx (wah) on/off, just like a real wah would work.

that midi board is perfect. it lights up what you have available, whats on, etc etc. very nice. i hope i'm not super far down the list and can get one from the first batch!

Fractal have various Mission units, but I believe these are both SP1-R's used in this particular demo. We are working together to ensure the switchable Mission SP-1 expression pedals will be fully compatible with the MFC-101 when it ships. James.

Does anyone know what the top rack unit is above the Ultra?

I'm assuming it's a power conditioner or is it a power amp for that guitar cab the rack is sitting on?

Looks to me like the unit on top (Two white circles) would be a power conditioner/surge protector. The white circles are definitely indicative of the slide out lights that are on the front of those units.

I would also (carefully :mrgreen: ) assume that the cab is an active Atomic along with the Wedges and is likely set up to demo just as the wedges so potential customers can get a feel for both styles of cabs. Basically its a Fractal/Actomic buffet of tone AND Control!

That board is going to be a perfect mate for the Axe-Fx!!
I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Major G.A.S. attack!!

Is there any projected price for the MFC-101?

Back
Top Bottom