YouTube video of the MFC-101 at the NY Amp Show 2010

$599.00 is what I was told. :ugeek:

Everyone is so excited that an MFC feeding frenzy is predicted, but hopefully the initial run will have enough units to roughly cover the "waiting list". Probably not everyone on the list will be able to pull the trigger on one immediately.

Shreddy Better said:
$599.00 is what I was told. :ugeek:

Everyone is so excited that an MFC feeding frenzy is predicted, but hopefully the initial run will have enough units to roughly cover the "waiting list". Probably not everyone on the list will be able to pull the trigger on one immediately.
That price would be more reasonable!!!

As for the initial run quantity; I'm sure that Fractal has considered that some of the people on the waiting list will not actually purchase one instantly when they are finally released. I'm guessing that they will have plenty enough to supply the initial feeding frenzy of purchases and enough to keep the straggling purchases supplied until the next run is completed. It's truly going to be an educated guess on their part; the key is to have enough to last until the second production run is completed. Hopefully a entire production run won't take 6 months!

As I stated before..
Reminds me of a modified LF Pro... development/production of which might explain why certain individuals have been MIA when it comes to supporting existing customers ?
It could happen :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom