Your favorite amp

Currently:
JTM 45 - clean
Euro blue - crunch
Two stone and FAS brown for lead..............though may swap FAS brown for dirty Shirley later today!

I know this sounds ridiculous but sometimes I wonder if one of the 'negatives' of the Axe is that there are just too many great sounding models!!!

Currently:
JTM 45 - clean
Euro blue - crunch
Two stone and FAS brown for lead..............though may swap FAS brown for dirty Shirley later today!

I know this sounds ridiculous but sometimes I wonder if one of the 'negatives' of the Axe is that there are just too many great sounding models!!!

Somehow I forgot about the JTM45...It's a close second. I love how you can set the drive when you play light and it is clean but you dig in and get dirt. Such a responsive model.

Clean - Mr z
Blues- Buttery
lead- Mark day HBE Lead
metal, pvh 6160 Atm, But this changes on a regular basis between mesa pvh and diezel vh4

Mesa Lonestar (Tx Lead) and since its clean channel is essentially a Fender Twin I use that for cleans. I like the amp a lot in real life (though never owned one) and it works well for me in virtual form as well.

Still my "revoiced" Dumblesipulami Preamp (this is just an awesome tone-machine combined with the Axe II in 4CM) - but the ODS100 in the Axe II does a great job too! ;)

If I had to pick just one, probably the HBE. I can pretty much do anything with that amp, if I had to.

Plexi Treble works for everything. Shiver Lead is also a beauty.
Hinorable mention on the Friedmans, the Badgers and the Usa Leads.

HBE for me, I can get vai tones ,satch tone,all the tone from one amp.what more can you want,Ok maybe 112 more amps:D

Somehow I forgot about the JTM45...It's a close second. I love how you can set the drive when you play light and it is clean but you dig in and get dirt. Such a responsive model.

Will have to check out the JTM45.. lot of mentions here, but I haven't spent any time on that one.

Back
Top Bottom