Your Fav Amp(s) for tight bottom end??

rcd

Inspired
Just curious as to what amps you feel produce the best bottom end frequencies for clean tones? My favorite amps sound amazing from about 500hz & up, but I feel the bottom end could be tighter/clearer and I'm just now getting around to exploring the vast amount of amps available in the Axe II.
Thanks!
Rich

Just curious as to what amps you feel produce the best bottom end frequencies for clean tones? My favorite amps sound amazing from about 500hz & up, but I feel the bottom end could be tighter/clearer and I'm just now getting around to exploring the vast amount of amps available in the Axe II.
Thanks!
Rich

Friedmans

Most any amp sim can have its bottom tightened up with Bass, Depth, or the Cut switch. Especially the Cut switch.

51Rqd-PXW7L.jpg

VH4ch3 and the Uber with some pretty hefty surgery (but man, once you find the sweet spot with the Uber, nothing can bring the thunder quite like it!).

Awesome guys, thanks so much! I plan on checking all the amps out, paying attention specifically to low end, but I'll spend extra time on your amps. I did try the Friedmans and the bottom end is tighter than the other amps I use, so can't wait to check out your other recommendations.

Anyone else have opinions or tricks to tighten up low end?

Thanks!!!!
Rich

Back
Top Bottom