Young SRV

Triaxis75

Inspired
Thought I would share this, I thought it was cool as hell.

I was bs'ing with one of my buddies on the way home and Jimi H came on the playlist and we began talking about SRV's renditions of Jimi songs. He went on to tell me that he had met with a guy who was selling an old wine barrel, being that he is a bit of a spirit/whiskey/etc connoisseur. He said the guy was a heck of a cool guy and talked about a lot things. Being that my buddy has a fairly established music/performance background, you would think this would've come up but, they settled on a price and his wife was to come back shortly to pay for the wine barrel (work schedule issues).

He left, his wife showed up a bit later to pick up the barrel and, like before, they bs'd for a while being the friendly guy he was. She calls my buddy back up and tells him what a nice fella this guy was and it came out that he was a childhood friend and was continuously a really good friend with SRV. Taken back a bit, he was obviously wowed by this and couldn't believe that of all the things that came up, this never surfaced. So his wife said, "yeah, check this out!" and sent him this pic of SRV when he was young lil whipper snapper.

Young Stevie Ray.jpg

I checked for it on the internet but could find another image of him like this.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom