Xitone still in business?

I am facing the same issue. Placed an order of Xitone Active Wedge but didn't get any response on the emails regarding order status.

Any clue how else I can reach out?

I see complaints on Better Business Bureau forum where order was placed but it wasn't delivered. (Unable to add the forum link as fractal site restricts it)

I'd recommend everyone to not place any Xitone online order.

I would file a complaint with the North Carolina attorney general. You can do it right through the NC government website.

I am facing the same issue. Placed an order of Xitone Active Wedge but didn't get any response on the emails regarding order status.

Any clue how else I can reach out?

I see complaints on Better Business Bureau forum where order was placed but it wasn't delivered. (Unable to add the forum link as fractal site restricts it)

I'd recommend everyone to not place any Xitone online order.
You need to contact your credit card company asap and cancel the charge. There’s a limited length of time that they are willing to cancel the transaction before you are on the hook like a bunch of us and Mick walks away with all your money you spent.

Over a year wait? That's ridiculous. I'd demand a refund immediately, if you paid anything towards it yet. And, if you did and they do not refund your money, I'd complain to the North Carolina Attorney General's Office.
I sent my complaint in today to the NC Attorney General’s Office. If I somehow can get my money back I’ll keep y’all in the loop.

This is all very sad, I was an early customer and still use my MBritt and wedge cabs with no issues, and recommended his site heartily, but whatever issues plagued Mick do seem to have sunk his business and credibility.

This is all very sad, I was an early customer and still use my MBritt and wedge cabs with no issues, and recommended his site heartily, but whatever issues plagued Mick do seem to have sunk his business and credibility.
I agree the products were very good but there is no excuses for ripping people off and ignoring them. Businesses fail but you don't have to be a dick when they do.

I agree the products were very good but there is no excuses for ripping people off and ignoring them. Businesses fail but you don't have to be a dick when they do.
Agreed, but it is particularly disturbing when not that long ago, his level of communication and availability was stellar, and rare in this business, at least in my dealings with him.

I was lucky when all this started going down and covid hit I bought two powered wedges from him and after 6 months emailing back and forth he was waiting on parts I ended up telling him I need a refund because I actually ran into some financial trouble and needed the money back and I actually threatened him to file a complaint with PayPal, he asked me to please give him some time and he would get my money it took about a month but he did refund me my money. I guess it was not too many months after that is when people were starting to call him out and wondering where their products were it's unfortunate because he makes great stuff

I was lucky when all this started going down and covid hit I bought two powered wedges from him and after 6 months emailing back and forth he was waiting on parts I ended up telling him I need a refund because I actually ran into some financial trouble and needed the money back and I actually threatened him to file a complaint with PayPal, he asked me to please give him some time and he would get my money it took about a month but he did refund me my money. I guess it was not too many months after that is when people were starting to call him out and wondering where their products were it's unfortunate because he makes great stuff
Just out of interest when did you put your order in exactly?

Following this thread. Not a fractal user, but I purchased a Xitone Cab in October of 2022. My last two emails to Xitone have gone unanswered, and then I noticed the website was down.

Looks like we're all screwed.
He's not answering my calls or texts and his mailbox is full.
Wonder how many of us are in this boat?

I've had an active XiTone wedge for a few years, and have been quite happy with it. In my dealings with Mick at XiTone, he was super responsive and supportive. I'm sorry to hear people are having troubles with the company and response these days. I'm considering going with a different configuration in my backline, so if anyone is really eager to get a XiTone, hit me up. Maybe we can work a deal.

I've had an active XiTone wedge for a few years, and have been quite happy with it. In my dealings with Mick at XiTone, he was super responsive and supportive. I'm sorry to hear people are having troubles with the company and response these days. I'm considering going with a different configuration in my backline, so if anyone is really eager to get a XiTone, hit me up. Maybe we can work a deal.
This just kills me because I spent hours researching to make sure there wasn't a hint of bad service or any complaints. Found nothing so I put in an order...

Back
Top Bottom