Xitone Build Time

How can he be nice if he is acting like a crook?
Acting like a crook? I don't see it like that. Maybe he's got health or personal issues or like most small businesses supply issues. I don't know. He should be in better communication though to let folks know what's up. But I've never seen anything criminal in all of my dealings with him. He builds all this stuff himself. Maybe his success has gotten the beter of him. Maybe he has more orders than he can comfortably deal with on a timely fashion. Or maybe he's a crook! LOL. But I really don't think so.

Acting like a crook? I don't see it like that. Maybe he's got health or personal issues or like most small businesses supply issues. I don't know. He should be in better communication though to let folks know what's up. But I've never seen anything criminal in all of my dealings with him. He builds all this stuff himself. Maybe his success has gotten the beter of him. Maybe he has more orders than he can comfortably deal with on a timely fashion. Or maybe he's a crook! LOL. But I really don't think so.
Take the money and then no goods? No communication or offer of a refund. If there is a legitimate reason for the delay then it needs to be communicated and most people would understand. This is very poor and looks like the behaviour of a crook to me.

Take the money and then no goods? No communication or offer of a refund. If there is a legitimate reason for the delay then it needs to be communicated and most people would understand. This is very poor and looks like the behaviour of a crook to me.
Have you had dealings with him? Have you talked to him? I tihnk calling someone a crook you should have real evidence ot back it up. I've dealt with him several times over the years. 5-6 years? I've never worried about criminal activity. He's always been upfront in his dealings with me. Sometimes he's a bit slow. That's why I say FOR ME I give him the benefit of the doubt. In all I've never seen anyone say the ripped them off. Just extremely slow in getting their speakers. Slowness is not criminal unless he promised to provide them in 3 weeks. And as far as I recalll he only charged my card wen the XiTones were sent.

Have you had dealings with him? Have you talked to him? I tihnk calling someone a crook you should have real evidence ot back it up. I've dealt with him several times over the years. 5-6 years? I've never worried about criminal activity. He's always been upfront in his dealings with me. Sometimes he's a bit slow. That's why I say FOR ME I give him the benefit of the doubt. In all I've never seen anyone say the ripped them off. Just extremely slow in getting their speakers. Slowness is not criminal unless he promised to provide them in 3 weeks. And as far as I recalll he only charged my card wen the XiTones were sent.
Yes I have two, they took forever and communication was poor. Quite a few people in this thread have had a worse experience. It would be very easy to fix this so why not?

Mick has let me borrow a bunch of his cabs to test drive. He didn't know me, and we certainly don't live near each other.
If you ever talk to him on the phone, he is as nice and genuine as people get.
If he's not responding, he's either not getting your messages, or something is going on with him.
I trust him more than I trust most relatives.
Hang on, I'm sure he'll get back to you.

He also never charged me a dime until he shipped me the cab (when I finally bought one).

Mick has let me borrow a bunch of his cabs to test drive. He didn't know me, and we certainly don't live near each other.
If you ever talk to him on the phone, he is as nice and genuine as people get.
If he's not responding, he's either not getting your messages, or something is going on with him.
I trust him more than I trust most relatives.
Hang on, I'm sure he'll get back to you.

He also never charged me a dime until he shipped me the cab (when I finally bought one).
That's obviously great customer service and the products are great. I don't understand why he doesn't get a grip on the obvious situation and at least get back on here. In business you need to do what you say and keep people in the loop , NO excuses.

One guy messaged me and said his failed and had to send it back under warranty.
It was a 2yr turn around...
That sucks, and I'm definitely not saying it doesn't happen... Just that I've never seen anyone here post about it as compared to Atomic.

That sucks, and I'm definitely not saying it doesn't happen... Just that I've never seen anyone here post about it as compared to Atomic.
Nothings bullet proof. But yeah 2yrs to get it back and there was no dispute from Mick about fixing it.

Yes... The one I replied to saying I had not heard of any others post about it...

One?
Unless I missed it, there's nothing in this thread about Xitone's breaking, which is what I'm talking about... Not the communication issues.
Yes, you said there’s NOTHING in this thread about them breaking……and there clearly is.
And yes, I said several…..I was referring to all the complaints, not just the broken one.
It is what it is … ;)

Back
Top Bottom