Wow! Now THAT's what I'm talking about! Acoustic Tone From Heaven!

Thanks for help I will check this tomorrow btw it sounds so Relistic! I've got Music Man JP6 so I'm wondering how much it will improve the tone.

silly question but can you bring in the user cab in Axe Edit or only through the Axe itself ?

Thanks,
d

I spent a bit of time today tone matching acoustic guitar, you guys should try it even if you don't have a guitar with piezo pickups, it can work really well with a regular humbucker pickup..i'll spend more time on this for sure..impressed!

I love that. Very nice classical feeling tone and playing. I can't believe its a tone match because it has a life of its own. I'm going to look up that guitar and if its not a typical classical guitar I'll eat my helmet.

Awesome! Will try the IR and do some matching myself :)

I have to say, tonematching appears to be more useful to me than I initially thought :geek

I spent a bit of time today tone matching acoustic guitar, you guys should try it even if you don't have a guitar with piezo pickups, it can work really well with a regular humbucker pickup..i'll spend more time on this for sure..impressed!
I wondered about this... If I could get a passable accoustic tone from my tele.... I would be very happy... Just for playing live in a band mix so it would not have to be as fantastic as the clip sounds with piezo pickups.

Passable is a good description. I tried several tone matches with various positions (Hum, SC, Between, etc). It's not bad, but the piezo is miles beyond. It's the first time I feel I could use this both live and in the studio with no second thought.

dafuqdidijustreadmeme.jpg

Awesome sound!

This thread and sound has inspired me to explore the possibilities to get a nice acoustic sound out of my guitar equiped with piezo, and i have to admit that the results surpassed my expectations!!

Thanks a lot!!

I just got home with my new "friend": JP XI-6 and recorded this with its piezo using this cab.

Sounds fantastic. (And good choice of song!). I am actually amazed at how well this translates to another instrument. Much better than I thought it would!

Back
Top Bottom