Wishlist vote thread

JustinAiken

Inspired
Let keep an active list of requests/wishes... that way instead of going through dozens of threads and trying to guess what is the most wanted, Cliff and the guys at Fractal can take a quick look...

Here's the rules:

Only one vote per day. Until the slots are filled up, just add the next number down. Once the slots are full, you can either swap two numbers places, or drop the bottom off and enter your own.

I'll start:

1: Bitcrusher
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:

except their have been wishlists for years and I don't think bitcrusher is on the top of the list. So now it is? Nah. Things like compare finction and "names" in 10 user cab area are much more important to mention a few. Not trying to start an argument, just makes sense that's all.

Well just add those to the list, and if they're the most requested, they'll float to the top.

1: Bitcrusher
2: Bass pitch tracking
3: Compare function
4: User cab names
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:

#2 should be bass pitch tracking, not shifting. The tracking will affect pitch shifting, synth and the tuner, and possibly other things but I'm not sure.

I know your intentions are good, but this is about the tenth or twentieth "let's make a master wish list so we don't have to sift through so many threads" thread. They inevitably add to the clutter.

Names for user cabs are not going to happen. Cliff Chase has said so himself. This has been discussed time and time and time again. I believe Compare is not going to happen. I hope Bit Crusher won't happen until there is nothing left to do to improve (or degrade) the Axe.

As for the others, the worthwhile and most popular wishes always survive the sea of threads, even if they are never implemented.

steadystate said:
I know your intentions are good, but this is about the tenth or twentieth "let's make a master wish list so we don't have to sift through so many threads" thread. They inevitably add to the clutter.

Names for user cabs are not going to happen. Cliff Chase has said so himself. This has been discussed time and time and time again. I believe Compare is not going to happen. I hope Bit Crusher won't happen until there is nothing left to do to improve (or degrade) the Axe.

As for the others, the worthwhile and most popular wishes always survive the sea of threads, even if they are never implemented.

That was my point also. I only mentioned the cabs and compare to make a point-period.

Back
Top Bottom